monday night FUZZ

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

innerflight

Re: monday night FUZZ

Post by innerflight »

:freakout:

Love it
’brutish in character but not thug like’
daCod

Post by daCod »

One more because I’m in love :badlove:
8621B9F9-620E-43AD-8A43-34EC5F0646B1.jpeg
8621B9F9-620E-43AD-8A43-34EC5F0646B1.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 4105 times
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
simonm

Post by simonm »

Sounds great! I've been eyeing some of those metal can germs recently, can't remember who the manufacturer is, didn't know the Captain had used them - i have steered clear of them so far, but now I can hear what they sound like, I think I'll be getting some while they're still cheap...
:cheers:
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
daCod

Post by daCod »

simonm wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:00 pm Sounds great! I've been eyeing some of those metal can germs recently, can't remember who the manufacturer is, didn't know the Captain had used them - i have steered clear of them so far, but now I can hear what they sound like, I think I'll be getting some while they're still cheap...
:cheers:
thanks!!! there is something special about this trans setup. can't wait to get it up to volume.
quiet as a mouse playing at night while wife is reading and thing 1 and thing 2 are sleeping is kind of lame :badteeth:
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fishleehooker

Post by Fishleehooker »

Man I just got the EXACT same DAM Greaser!! Purple as phuk. Sick as phuk too. Its kind of Punk as Phuck too! Of course I had to blast a few VH and Ratt licks fuzz style on it.
daCod

Post by daCod »

Fishleehooker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:22 pm Man I just got the EXACT same DAM Greaser!! Purple as phuk. Sick as phuk too. Its kind of Punk as Phuck too! Of course I had to blast a few VH and Ratt licks fuzz style on it.
:party:

What s/n is yours?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fishleehooker

Post by Fishleehooker »

daCod wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:22 am
Fishleehooker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:22 pm Man I just got the EXACT same DAM Greaser!! Purple as phuk. Sick as phuk too. Its kind of Punk as Phuck too! Of course I had to blast a few VH and Ratt licks fuzz style on it.

What s/n is yours?
# 028

How bout yours?
daCod

Post by daCod »

Fishleehooker wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:45 pm
daCod wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:22 am

What s/n is yours?
# 028

How bout yours?

#009 :tu:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Fishleehooker

Post by Fishleehooker »

Mine has different knobs....not sure if David did that or one of the owners....they are really close Black edges with large silver insides
Lee

Post by Lee »

We need more “Monday Night Fuzz” Cody please and thank you