monday night FUZZ

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Re: monday night FUZZ

Post by daCod »

Dr Tony Balls wrote:I think that specifically a Rat slamming a PB might not be needed....but instead anything boosting the signal may do the trick. Basically I doubt that it needs a clipped signal to do it magic....may just need a loud signal. I'll do some tests.
cool man. the PB sounds ace with pretty much ANYTHING tossing its salad. MKI is a good example as well. the rat just takes the fucking cake. no clue what's going on from a technical electrical magical circuitry standpoint but something isure s winning in there.

:award:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
daCod

Post by daCod »

if something was recorded on a monday night but uploaded on a tuesday does it still count?

:whistle:
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

It does :tu:
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
daCod

Post by daCod »

good :badteeth:

https://youtu.be/2w5BqgWiPdw

DR103 and UNIVOX 412 w/old AlNiCo Eminence speakers. sounded WAAAY better in the room.
tis a VERY quick n dirty run through with the iPhone set too close to a cab that was too loud for the wee little mic.
need to figure out the new gear room sounds and remember how/where to set my shit up correctly.

pedal is epic. brad's doomidrive is good. the paisley unidrive clone i have is good. this is beyond all expectations. vid does it very little justice but you get the point. evil pedal is evil. nuff said.

sooner than later this battle damaged brute will catch a plane headed west/northwest to a crew that likes their fuzz. so keep an eye out for that and also a MUCH BETTER demo by yours truly :tu:

Last edited by daCod on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

welcome back MNF :crackjam:

sounds epic man
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Lee

Post by Lee »

That sound wicked cool Cody yes welcome back MnF
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

Awesome :crackjam:

If it's not indiscreet, how much did you paid for that original one?
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
daCod

Post by daCod »

Yggdrazil wrote:Awesome :crackjam:

Having missed out on units for less and watching a handful of others pop up for fucking crack pipe prices this was worth every penny to me. I knew I had paid off the ppal credit card for a reason :doh:

Seller was accepting offers but had a BIN price. I sent off a respectable offer... There were a few other offers pending... auction had only been up for maybe 40min give or take when I saw it... paranoia set in... I flipped a 'coin' (flat pocket rock no joke, long story, thanks dad) once, smiled and hit BIN for 650.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
jreeves47

Post by jreeves47 »

That's a good price. I hesitated ;)
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

daCod wrote:
Yggdrazil wrote:Awesome :crackjam:

Having missed out on units for less and watching a handful of others pop up for fucking crack pipe prices this was worth every penny to me. I knew I had paid off the ppal credit card for a reason :doh:

Seller was accepting offers but had a BIN price. I sent off a respectable offer... There were a few other offers pending... auction had only been up for maybe 40min give or take when I saw it... paranoia set in... I flipped a 'coin' (flat pocket rock no joke, long story, thanks dad) once, smiled and hit BIN for 650.

Nice score brother!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.