D*A*M Red Rooster into London Fuzz w/Strat...

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

tuco

Re: D*A*M Red Rooster into London Fuzz w/Strat...

Post by tuco »

what a clip, wow. just amazed by you're playing, and the sound is ahh. can't get enough keep listening again and again.

marc
zerorez

Post by zerorez »

Awesome Xan, the RR is the Captain's sleeper pedal, it is so DAM good, pardon the pun! :headbanger:
Graham

Post by Graham »

smogfalls wrote:Thanks so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it :cheers: Man, I seriously love the things this pedal does to my tone. It just seems to work amazingly well with anything I throw at it!
You know Xan - these Roosters each have their own little idiosyncrasies - read back on folks comments (where they have more than one) - I have several of them (along with most of what people would consider the original classics so feel reasonably qualified to comment) and having just listened again and re-read this thread thought I ought to encourage you (assuming you might be able to manage the financial niceties) to try and get your hands on another one - like you say they really do inspire you to take your playing to another level and although Davids pedals are most definitely consistently of great quality - there are enough subtle differences to make an addition a truly worthwhile consideration !! Read back on what others have said aboutthe Rooster in particular (though the MH is very similar in the same "more is better" way!!

Graham
:mrgreen:
smogfalls

Post by smogfalls »

haha, I hear you there man. I already find myself wanting multiples of each pedal! I was thinking about going for a red baron Rooster last week but decided not to at the last minute. But it would be awesome to have 2 Roosters in my signal chain. One before fuzzes, and one after. The difference between those placements in immense and both sound great.
But yeah, I will certainly head your advice and keep my eye out for another Rooster :cheers:
Guitar Lessons - Online via Skype or in Nottingham, England

http://alexfarran.webs.com

Shape Lieutenant - Progressive Rock/Metal/Jazz...

http://soundcloud.com/shape-lt/shape-lt ... -june-2011