dearmond twister and infanem faye sing

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

jerms

dearmond twister and infanem faye sing

Post by jerms »

here are a couple of phasers.... abs\olutely love the dearmond for the chewy! the infanem is crazy good too! lots of variations with that one.....

HorseyBoy

Re: dearmond twister and infanem faye sing

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ Man, you've been busy! Still lovin' my Compact Faye Sing. Can't wait to listen to this one :tu:
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

That was way cool, and I just saw you got the expression jack on the bottom of the Faye Sing sorted! :tu:
Love the sound of the DeArmond. I've put in a few half-arsed bids on a couple of those and always missed out, but next time I might have to go in with the whole arse.
Also loved the hand hovering over all the knobs and switches on the Faye Sing, like, "Which button do I twist? What the hell does what?" Huge amount of options and a huge amount of control but the switches soon become second nature. I'm at the point now where I know exactly what each knob will do so I can always dial in the sound I'm after. I'm still really impressed with Ken's design on that pedal. Coming up with an original pedal design that draws inspiration from classic sounds but also brings new features to the table is a real achievement.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Compact phasing is super cool! I just wished my Schulte was working so we could have compared the two... :bangs head:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

^ I was wondering what you thought of it, redeye - I know you're a Phellow Phase Phreak and really wanted to know how you thought it measured up against the Schulte. Shame it was broke:-(
As I said, I find my Faye Sing extremely useful. I use it for everything from a fuzzed-out fixed filter to a really wet, chewy phase sound.
You guys did a great job on the demo. :crackjam: