MKII fest!!

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

jerms

MKII fest!!

Post by jerms »

here are a few MKII's...... left to right.... D*A*M MKII #59 w/white glass OC81D's.... D*A*M MKII #? (dano??) OC82D's... D*A*M blue meanie..... castledine MKII w/mullard branded OC75's..... original short board MKII....

unfortunately we had some gremlins, stus has a goofy switch and in the second vid it seems to have infected the small box D*A*Ms!!

with a tele.....

with a guild SG

redeyeflight

Re: MKII fest!!

Post by redeyeflight »

My OC-82D MK II is number 66. Used to be Pigdog Steves.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Stu

Post by Stu »

Dodgy switch? :freak: I think that had one of those cheap X-wing switches... :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

that was good fun!
jim, didn't you say the pedal 'fell' or something and you changed the switch? (but still acting weird),,,
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
jerms

Post by jerms »

^^^^ yeah stu's fell about 5 feet to the floor from a shelf! :doh: and after that it started acting up.... i did swap out the switch with a brand new carling and it's still messing up.... it's funny cause my arbiter fuzz face and israeli MKII with impex trans have the same prob. swapped in new switched and they still act like the switch is bad!?!?! :hmm:

stus MKII is awesome!!! with the tele it really does the "how many more times" tone to a T!!!! :crackjam:
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

jerms wrote:^^^^ yeah stu's fell about 5 feet to the floor from a shelf! :doh: and after that it started acting up
Hmmm. I wonder if the two things are connected? :hmm: :badlove: :crackjam:

Also: It's probably asking, "How many more times, baby, treat me the way you wanna do?"