Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.
Moderator: The Captain
- Posts: 5528
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm
- Location: back in the basement!!
- Doc Holliday
- Posts: 2813
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 pm
- Location: UK West Midlands
I had a zonk/mk1 in the same Box years ago. Using the same bits with a few values changed. To operate between zonk and mk1 you'd flick a switch but the zonk never compressed like a zonk should.
In order to get a loan, you first need to prove that you don't need it.
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:19 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest