Greg V.........

Visual and Audio delights of D*A*M and other such noise makers.

Moderator: The Captain

Scott

Greg V.........

Post by Scott »

Here's something new from Greg V. Really captures some of the spirit of NYC. Enjoy. :dance:

korchha

Post by korchha »

Greg V is awesome...his gear demos are brilliant too.

Very nice vid! I've never been to NY, but I've spent Aug/Sep in Boston/Raleigh. Had loads of fun! :)
Hello Betsy. Hi, it's Travis. How ya doin'? Listen, uh, I'm, I'm sorry about the, the other night. I didn't know that was the way you felt about it. Well, I-I didn't know that was the way you felt. I-I-I would have taken ya somewhere else.
the treble boost kid

Post by the treble boost kid »

Greg did a nice memorial day vid to as well i believe.
I really like his personal vids.

As far as the demos....ya...they are awesome, but you won't see him demoing shit since he would prove it is how you use something that ultimately defines..........meaning he would rock, and that would give less validity to the "bo knows tique ?? " market to those of the feeble mind.
Sorcery cast.
+ 5 damage to YOU !!!!
Let's be fucking honest........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJF6kk7fjNk
T I E - F I G H T E R..........L E T S R O L L !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNs0RALUQw
Scott

Re:

Post by Scott »

the treble boost kid wrote:Greg did a nice memorial day vid to as well i believe.

As far as the demos....ya...they are awesome, but you won't see him demoing shit since he would prove it is how you use something that ultimately defines..........meaning he would rock, and that would give less validity to the "bo knows tique ?? " market to those of the feeble mind.
Sorcery cast.
+ 5 damage to YOU !!!!
TBK,
i have no idea what you just said, but it sure sounds good!! :crackjam: :dance:
the treble boost kid

Post by the treble boost kid »

:whistle:

................ :lol:
Let's be fucking honest........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJF6kk7fjNk
T I E - F I G H T E R..........L E T S R O L L !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNs0RALUQw
AGuitarPlayer

Re:

Post by AGuitarPlayer »

the treble boost kid wrote:Greg did a nice memorial day vid to as well i believe.

Sorcery cast.
+ 5 damage to YOU !!!!
You are a certified maniac!

HELL YEAH :freakout:

I can only imagine how awesome your guitar playing must be (and I really hope you write lyrics).
crxsh

Post by crxsh »

That's a really cool vid.

...and I love Greg's demos. Seriously talented — and impeccable taste to boot!
Scott

Re: Greg V.........

Post by Scott »

I'm lucky enough to know Greg V. personally. I've known him since about 1988. Even got lucky enough to play with him a couple times at a few clubs in LA. Of course i just stuck to what i know best>Rhythm Guitar. I actually own 2 of Gregs old guitars. One a Nocaster 'relic' that was made in about 2000>an early one, and the other a pine caster tele that was based on an extremely rare Tele in which the body is made of Pine. Only about 16 of the originals are left and they made about 50 or the reissue ones. Both sound amazing. Okay i'm done sharing. :hihi: :crackjam: :cheers:
crxsh

Post by crxsh »

IIRC, he used a Nocaster in a few of his demos...... unbelievable looking/sounding guitar. Is that the one you snagged?
Scott

Re: Greg V.........

Post by Scott »

I have Greg's back up nocaster that he had owned since 2000. This was his back up guitar for about 9 or 10 years up until me getting it recently.