Had to be the first!!!

The swollen fat bellied electron gorged beast.

Moderator: The Captain

Sage

Re: Had to be the first!!!

Post by Sage »

Yeah me too... I thought about trying for it especially since I sold my blue #4 to SBlue and kinda missed it. I've just been too busy with my home move this week... not to mention low on the 'ol dinero front.

This one did go for a good price though. I couldn't believe how low it went for when I checked Sunday night.
pigeontoe wrote:I fell asleep at the wheel on that one. :mad:
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

Graham wrote: congrats to the buyer as that is one hell of a nice pedal to get at whatever price!

G[/size][/color] :mrgreen:

Thanks so much Graham!

To be honest, I was kinda offended to get it at that price as I'd sold half my API lunchbox just to be able to cover it. I was determined to buy it. To me, it's the most important D*A*M pedal, maybe 'cause I play the bass as much as I play the guitar. It will be used for both of course. I'm a sucker for low end, whatever the strings.

Now, my next mission is to hopefully/eventually have the Cap. customize the MKII 90s reissue( another eBay travesty of a buy) I'm expecting in the mail.
pigeontoe

Post by pigeontoe »

Congrats! :party:
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

Sage wrote:Yeah me too... I thought about trying for it especially since I sold my blue #4 to SBlue and kinda missed it. I've just been too busy with my home move this week... not to mention low on the 'ol dinero front.

This one did go for a good price though. I couldn't believe how low it went for when I checked Sunday night.

Sage, as in Jeff/sagezero I suspect. This is Nick from NY( 1966 2x Mullard OC76 dude, and yes, totally missing the d*amn thing). Took me a while to become active on here.. Hope all is well bud!
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

pigeontoe wrote:Congrats! :party:
Thank you Sir and the whole state of NY!

Many NY D*A*M users? New to the site, many things to learn.
Cado

Post by Cado »

There is a few of us. :cheers: