Guitar tuned Zeke??

The swollen fat bellied electron gorged beast.

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Re: Guitar tuned Zeke??

Post by redeyeflight »

The Captain wrote:Silicon. Drive a crack over noon. Treble and Level backed off a teeny tiny bit. Blend just under half way. Rickenbacker and Orange pretty dirty to begin with. Rics tone half closed. It pretty much acts as a second channel.

:party:
Dirty booster sorta thing then...I need to try some similar settings! :cheers:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TeeWrecks

Re: Guitar tuned Zeke??

Post by TeeWrecks »

Ok, so I got my new Zeke in yesterday and went straight for my Fender Reverb, totally clean and was ready to be blown away. At first I thought I was doing something wrong and was not impressed. I tried the first two settings(Germ/Sil) and quickly moved on. the next too were better but not mind blowing. I put it up in the BST and thought about it and decided that a pedal that looked this cool cannot be bad! i MOVED ON TO MY jcm 800 with mild break up, volume up a bit. DAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!! Excatly what I have been looking for to give my Marshalls the special sauce they sometimes need at bedroom and recording levels. I am now in love and see no need for a guitar tuned verson. The reular one fits the bills. I now think it will be the platform for my sound. So many uses after you peel back the layers and dig in. I am now in love. :crackjam: :crackjam: :crackjam: :crackjam: