Supa Rooster

Tonal shaping & volume boosting delivered with germanium love.

Moderator: The Captain

pothole

Re: Supa Rooster

Post by pothole »

Thanks all, I'm going to take everyone's advice and not fuck with it. Although that LED washer is a cool option.
Boddah

Post by Boddah »

Sorry to cut in On this thread, I have an old Schaller fuzz that's not working, do you know where/who I could send it to for repair?.
It has ATES 192's inside and it's a big hunk of iron!.
Thanks.
simonm

Post by simonm »

Boddah wrote: โ†‘Sun May 01, 2022 8:56 pm I have an old Schaller fuzz that's not working, do you know where/who I could send it to for repair?.
... there's various capable people, depending on where you are.

Ask the same question in Tinkerers Corner https://stompboxes.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

it's a simple Fuzz Face-derived circuit i think, probably easy to fix, but those AC192 transistors are not readily available - pics would help
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Boddah wrote: โ†‘Sun May 01, 2022 8:56 pm Sorry to cut in On this thread, I have an old Schaller fuzz that's not working, do you know where/who I could send it to for repair?.
It has ATES 192's inside and it's a big hunk of iron!.
Thanks.
Jerms is fixing pedals now, not building as much . Thatโ€™s who I would send it to
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Boddah

Post by Boddah »

Hey thanks, I've heard of the guy and his expertise with pedals are legion but how do I go about contacting him?.
I'm a bit of a noob with the dark arts!.
Boddah

Post by Boddah »

I just saw where to go, thanks alot.
Simon Ottelgen

Post by Simon Ottelgen »

hi everyone I am desperately looking for a MK1 Jerms, can you help me or sell me one thank you very much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
daCod

Post by daCod »

Simon Ottelgen wrote: โ†‘Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:00 pm hi everyone I am desperately looking for a MK1 Jerms, can you help me or sell me one thank you very much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
#desertislandfuzz
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
stella_blues

Post by stella_blues »

^ :lol: that just makes the GAS worse :hihi:
Simon Ottelgen wrote: โ†‘Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:00 pm hi everyone I am desperately looking for a MK1 Jerms, can you help me or sell me one thank you very much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Unfortunately Jerms isn't really building much just now afaik, but get a couple of posts under your belt then post a WTB thread, you never know , you might get lucky :badteeth: