Sonic Titan = studio Swiss army knife

Power amplifier distortion from mount Zion.

Moderator: The Captain

slomatic

Sonic Titan = studio Swiss army knife

Post by slomatic »

I've just spent two long days laying down detuned dirge rock with my band. Day one saw the low end, all dark Meatheads, SuperBees and Oxes ( oxen??)....

The real magic happened day two. I ran the Titan all day, and came away thinking that it's just thee greatest studio tool. It added so much to everything, loads of definition, crunch and just plain old BALLS!! It brought our murky stew to life big time, and sounded as good on the drop F# shit as it did on the 'fast' songs....

I'm getting more and more into this pedal. There's nothing it can't do!! Plus, it does God Machine like nothin' else......
Volume over talent
duende

Post by duende »

Very true.. I am amazed at how it can do both over-saturated modern distortion timbres and old school dynamic grit just by twiddlin a few knobs! Mines been on my board for ever now it seems!
velgor

Re: Sonic Titan = studio Swiss army knife

Post by velgor »

Oh yes indeed. One can do anything with the titan. I used it almost in every guitar track in our recording sessions. Lately, I've been mostly grinding with oxdark to titan to cranked gto. Low tuned chainsaw gutsfuck. This must be love.
what kind of hell is this anyway?
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

velgor wrote:Oh yes indeed. One can do anything with the titan. I used it almost in every guitar track in our recording sessions. Lately, I've been mostly grinding with oxdark to titan to cranked gto. Low tuned chainsaw gutsfuck. This must be love.
That sounds like quite a combination!!!
Volume over talent
skybone

Post by skybone »

Hate to say it, but... told yer. :wink2: :tu: :headbanger: :crackjam: :badteeth:

Farkin awesome pedal's.