Fuzzrong FR-70

Amazing professionals with its tonal performance.

Moderator: The Captain

HorseyBoy

Re:

Post by HorseyBoy »

redeyeflight wrote:The colorsound one knob fuzz and the meathead are not really very similar IMO. Colorsound is less gainy, smoother, and much much more "vintage" sounding if you will. It's got some nice hair to it but its nothing like the meathead wich is just a massive sludgy wall of doom. I find the meathead is just about the ultimate circuit for super sustained wall of fuzz riffage! They really are vey different despite both having one knob.
Thanks, redeye. Just got my Fuzzbud in the mail so I'll see for myself :crackjam:
arem

Re: Fuzzrong FR-70

Post by arem »

SSgt93 wrote:I don't know. I'm looking at the Meathead and the Super Bee now. My worry is that the Super Bee with NKT's will be too close to my Sunbender and Peppermint Fuzz. I think I just need to pick up the Meathead and be done with it.
The Bee is pretty different from those two pedals, it's a much heavier pedal with a massive low end. It's got more in common with the Meathead IMO, but I preferred the Meathead personally.
Average fucks given per hour = 0
anemochore
Location: Outside of Suquamish at the bottem end of Hawkeye's trail next door to Nooshkum

Post by anemochore »

It really doesn't matter which one you get. You will have to get the others and will mortgage your house , wife and kids to get them.
Don't make me assume my ultimate form
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

anemochore wrote:It really doesn't matter which one you get. You will have to get the others and will mortgage your house , wife and kids to get them.
Haha, i'm sure. Thanks all for the help.
SSgt93 on Twitter & Instagram.
-Steve
Fuzzz

Post by Fuzzz »

anemochore wrote:It really doesn't matter which one you get. You will have to get the others and will mortgage your house , wife and kids to get them.
Well I can agree with this big time!

The Meathead was my 'gateway' D*A*M though and where the lust for fuzz started! :headbanger:
Logic should not interfere with determination
SSgt93

Post by SSgt93 »

Bought the Super Bee limited NKT275 from modeerf. I could not resist. Thanks all for the assistance and slight derail of this thread. -Steve
SSgt93 on Twitter & Instagram.
-Steve
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I hadn't used da 70 in a while, pulled it out tonight and remembered why this is such a keeper pedal. Cleanup is amazing and just blooms with an overdriven amp. Hats off dave, I still love mine :)
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."