Fuzzrong FR-70

Amazing professionals with its tonal performance.

Moderator: The Captain

devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

I've been stuck in In a gadda da vida all week.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
mjkk

Re: Fuzzrong FR-70

Post by mjkk »

stella_blues wrote:These have probably only been landing Stateside within the last few days, so you probavly won't get a bite just yet. wait a couple of weeks for the water to settle.

You will love it though, it's a nasty piece of work. Makes you want to keep pumping out power chords for days :crackjam:
What I like to hear :cthulhu: The FR-70 frenzy happened so fast, I was still recovering from the GB-83 frenzy..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Toro Mutanto

Post by Toro Mutanto »

Got mine today, it really is the bomb. Really like the way I can control it with guitars volume knob
daCod

Post by daCod »

:drool2: :drool2: :badlove: :badlove:
really dig this pic :tu:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

DAmn yo, I have one of these on loan from a forumite. Super healthy low end, very nice scope. Very nice addition to the FR-69, CAp't you did good meng.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Nervous Nick

Post by Nervous Nick »

Just got mine! Can't wait to try it and compare it to the fr-69?!
francè

Post by francè »

Very interesting, I want to try one!
Capitan is God
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Just a quick little review on these...I've had a loaner for the past month here and my personal unit showed up in the mail yesterday. It's a really fantastic fuzz. Gainy-er and brighter than the FR-69 and obviously doesn't do the 3D thing quite as well (where you get that dark cleanish boost and the bright fuzz at the same time). Compared to my Jerms silicon fuzzrite and (from memory) other silicon fuzzrights I've played it sounds more "modern" and I mean that in a really good way! Great for chugging palm muted chordal stuff and just stands out so well, its got an ASS TON of output volume on tap and a bright cutting tone. More output volume than I've heard in any fuzzrite pedal before. The depth knob also does less of that phase cancellation thing in the middle, where you need to adjust the volume accordingly to make up for the loss as the two transistors go at it, it just gets louder and darker as you turn up the depth. At the end of the depth there is a tiny bit of cleanish bleed through and it can almost do a dark boosted type sound. Quite a versatile pedal for just two knobs. I'd think of the FR-70 as kinda its own thing...yes its based on the silicon fuzzrite but it's tweaked and tweezed to get the most range, gain, and volume possible out of the circuit. Really nice thing it is! :headbanger:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
fuzzlight

Post by fuzzlight »

Good review there.

I have a couple up in the store at the moment if any folk are interested:
http://www.joespedals.com/acatalog/D_A_M_Fuzzrong.html

:cheers:
mjab-1

Post by mjab-1 »