Awesome new Dinosaur Jr. studio footage

Post sounds and videos of bands you dig on, even your own.

Moderator: The Captain

kb892

Re: Awesome new Dinosaur Jr. studio footage

Post by kb892 »

Very cool, thanks for sharing that.... I gotta get a friggin Jazzmaster one of these days.
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

Thanks a bunch for posting that, was real cool.
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
markom89

Post by markom89 »

Thanks alot for that, Paul.
Been a fan of Dino Jr. for years and years now! One of my very first musical encounters.
Caught them here last time they were in Toronto, in the summer of '07. GREAT SHOW.
Got to front row and J actually came out and stood right next to me while the opening band(s) played. There was a lady on stage making blueberry pancakes and giving them out, so J had one whilst standing next to me. OMG. haha.
Seriously awesome show that was.
Can't wait to get my fuzzprobe and a Jazzmaster one day!
Thanks again.
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

markom89 wrote:Got to front row and J actually came out and stood right next to me while the opening band(s) played. There was a lady on stage making blueberry pancakes and giving them out, so J had one whilst standing next to me. OMG. haha.
That explains what happened to him then? Love Dino Jr --Green Mind lived in my Walkman for a year when it came out--but man he got old or something? Was he sick? Or is it just the people grow to look like their dog thing?
He's a real gearhead too right? I've seen that pic of his muff collection, but looking around in that vid, man has taste in gear.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
markom89

Post by markom89 »

devnulljp wrote:
markom89 wrote:Got to front row and J actually came out and stood right next to me while the opening band(s) played. There was a lady on stage making blueberry pancakes and giving them out, so J had one whilst standing next to me. OMG. haha.
That explains what happened to him then? Love Dino Jr --Green Mind lived in my Walkman for a year when it came out--but man he got old or something? Was he sick? Or is it just the people grow to look like their dog thing?
He's a real gearhead too right? I've seen that pic of his muff collection, but looking around in that vid, man has taste in gear.
Sorry, man, but I'm kind of confused by your post. What are you saying/asking? :hmm:
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

I chocked when in the beginning of the video it switches from a vintage API console to three Ram's Head pedals...

Thanks for the clip!
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

GTHM wrote:I chocked when in the beginning of the video it switches from a vintage API console to three Ram's Head pedals...

Thanks for the clip!
Then you're gonna love the rest of his collection of muffs:

Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

devnulljp wrote:
GTHM wrote:I chocked when in the beginning of the video it switches from a vintage API console to three Ram's Head pedals...

Thanks for the clip!
Then you're gonna love the rest of his collection of muffs:

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

and

:tu: :tu: :tu:
kb892

Post by kb892 »

devnulljp wrote:

Ha, it's called getting old, you're gonna love it! There's an EP called Quest with a pic of his dad on it and I remember thinking "he looks nothing like his dad". 15 years later....
Attachments
quest.jpg
quest.jpg (10.05 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Sickle wrote:Getting old sucks donkey nads.
yeah, I ain't thrilled about it but it sure beats the alternative :scared: