Blue Colander stompboxes

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

sledz

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by sledz »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 pm Superb ! I'd be very interested in the one knob fuzz .
Also , I'd absolutely LOVE a big muff style pedal with the same visual asthetic as the FFAF ( which is my favourite fuzz I own , both in sound and looks ) . Love that chunky textured black enclosure and the font / graphics
I'm afraid I'm downsizing with the new batch! Stoked to hear about your ffas :freakout:
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

sledz wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:06 pm
1976@metal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:26 pm Superb ! I'd be very interested in the one knob fuzz .
Also , I'd absolutely LOVE a big muff style pedal with the same visual asthetic as the FFAF ( which is my favourite fuzz I own , both in sound and looks ) . Love that chunky textured black enclosure and the font / graphics
I'm afraid I'm downsizing with the new batch! Stoked to hear about your ffas :freakout:
All good mate , I look forward to seeing what's coming next !
sledz

Post by sledz »

Guys, I'm preparing a MKI Supreme batch. As you may expect, it's a tone bender MKI clone and it's not named after a wardrobe thing. Limited and partly booked, 6 units left to grab - anyone want's to get on the list? 270 euro plus shipping, assembly scheduled for Sept.

Whole batch will spot all the prime shit like this one. OC75 + 2x 2g374, mustards, vintage phenolic board, resistors to choose carbon comp or matching red metal film.

Spook

Post by Spook »

sexy !
:pazuzu:
Spook

Post by Spook »

sexy !
:pazuzu:
Lach

Post by Lach »

Wow they look great!!
sledz

Post by sledz »

:freakout:
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

Hi mate , are you able to share any more details about the upcoming one knob fuzz and possible BM variant ?
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

Hi mate , are you able to share any more details about the upcoming one knob fuzz and possible BM variant ? :freakout:
sledz

Post by sledz »

Yo yo,
the opiate one knob is basically a superfuzz with only little modifications to the core circuit. Two main differences: both tone modes are voiced for much more trv evil tones (more towards FZ-2 but yet more brutal) and there's internal tone mode blend knob (trimpot) instead of switch. There's also mosfet boost as the output stage (similar to SHO) for some additional saturation and insane output volume availability. Plus second internal pot for fuzz control. I have everything ready to finish but the coating I chose for this model cannot be screen printed and I'm about to find someone to laser etch, so this should available be rather quickly. Hope to have it no longer than within two weeks. Tomorrow I'm sending one unit to Amateur Effects Reviews for some soundclips.

BM is not so clear yet. Basic core will be triangle variant with switchable jumbo/supa tone bender and some nice third option, but works are in the works so no more details for now. ;)