Blue Colander stompboxes

Up and coming builder? Sell your creations here...

Moderator: The Captain

1976@metal

Re: Blue Colander stompboxes

Post by 1976@metal »

:Superb , I look forward to seeing some clips, Sounds awesome ! And as for the possible BM .....put me down for one now ! I have a feeling it's gonna be THE one I've been waiting for :freakout:
sledz

Post by sledz »

1976@metal wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:52 pm :Superb , I look forward to seeing some clips, Sounds awesome ! And as for the possible BM .....put me down for one now ! I have a feeling it's gonna be THE one I've been waiting for :freakout:
Thanks for your feedback mate :cheers:
Lach

Post by Lach »

This Superhigh has quickly become one of my favourite and most used pedals! A real work of art, thanks so much Juliusz! A great dude to deal with by the way, looking forward to seeing some more awesome BC fuzz pedals
:freakout:
Attachments
20200815_202411.jpg
20200815_202411.jpg (309.13 KiB) Viewed 4336 times
sledz

Post by sledz »

Lach wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:32 pm This Superhigh has quickly become one of my favourite and most used pedals! A real work of art, thanks so much Juliusz! A great dude to deal with by the way, looking forward to seeing some more awesome BC fuzz pedals
:freakout:
Thanks a lot, man! So stoked to hear this :freakout:
BTW, you're really close to become equipped with a new MKI supreme, you know? :whistle:
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

Just wanted to give an updated shout out/big up for this builder, have just got my 4th Blue Colander pedal , the Doppel ( to join my FFAF,Tremond and GT420 ) and yet again it's awesome. If you haven't checked out Blue Colander Stompboxes yet I highly recommend them ! :freakout:
sledz

Post by sledz »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:34 am Just wanted to give an updated shout out/big up for this builder, have just got my 4th Blue Colander pedal , the Doppel ( to join my FFAF,Tremond and GT420 ) and yet again it's awesome. If you haven't checked out Blue Colander Stompboxes yet I highly recommend them ! :freakout:
Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it :cheers:
Jon

Post by Jon »

1976@metal wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:34 am Just wanted to give an updated shout out/big up for this builder, have just got my 4th Blue Colander pedal , the Doppel ( to join my FFAF,Tremond and GT420 ) and yet again it's awesome. If you haven't checked out Blue Colander Stompboxes yet I highly recommend them ! :freakout:
I second this emotion
sledz

Post by sledz »

Hey, there's a free shipping promo valid to end of this weekend at my shop - just type 'ship' as discount code at checkout. I'll post everything at monday before starting vacations ;)

bluecolander.bigcartel.com
thinlazy

Post by thinlazy »

I recently bought the Sailors Buzz (buzzaround) and Tremond (rat) and they are both very good, and have a some distinctive scratchy and unique tones in them, also Juliusz is a great guy, I think they mentioned on IG theyre doing a Zonk run soon, will be keeping an eye out for that one
sledz

Post by sledz »

thinlazy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:49 pm I recently bought the Sailors Buzz (buzzaround) and Tremond (rat) and they are both very good, and have a some distinctive scratchy and unique tones in them, also Juliusz is a great guy, I think they mentioned on IG theyre doing a Zonk run soon, will be keeping an eye out for that one
Hey, thanks man! So glad you like them :cheers: