Next Custom Build

One-off's, mini-runs, etc. The White Whales, Ahab!

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Re: Next Custom Build

Post by redeyeflight »

mjkk wrote:What about a custom run of 1.5's :cthulhu2:
looks like this wish was more than granted! :party:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

redeyeflight wrote:
mjkk wrote:What about a custom run of 1.5's :cthulhu2:
looks like this wish was more than granted! :party:

I kinda forgot about this section, but yes in spades :cheers:
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

paine wrote:Zonk Machine!!!!
Looks like this might happen as well, will just have to wait an see.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mismas1

Post by mismas1 »

I am trying to build the sickest overdrive pedal ever. First, I absolutely hate tube screamers. I want it to be the deepest darkest most evil tone from an overdrive pedal. I play a lot of Doom-Metal, and there aren't alot of companies that make pedals for Sludge/Doom-Metal. The basic premise for doom metal is a wall of sound, so I want to do a built in reverb into the pedal. Since the tuning is so low, I am going with bass overdrive concept. I am a perfectionist, and everytime I am close, it just doesn't sound the way I want it to. I own close to 700 pedals, so I am trying to take parts of the sounds of the pedals I like and add that piece of sound I like and dial it in. This has been a year and a half project, and I don't know how many times I have been in my garage tinkering and my wife yells down for me to come to bed.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to blurt them out.