Fuzz Sound and Super Bee for Dummies

High gain germanium bliss manifest in three dimensional reality.

Moderator: The Captain

hyeronimusss

Fuzz Sound and Super Bee for Dummies

Post by hyeronimusss »

For the lucky ones who own or tried them both, what are the main differences between the two (I'm fully aware of the dumbness, but a shameless curiosity is overwhelming)
Funky Druid

Post by Funky Druid »

Fuzz Sound is much bigger than Bee! :hihi:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

The super bee is more of a well balanced italian tonebender/ ge fuzz face. Nice bottom end with a top end that cuts. The Fuzzsound has a more gain and sounds more even, not as drastic with the low and high end. Both are tight and magical but the fuzzsound really is a perfectly tuned higher gain fuzz.. :ztongue:
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
hyeronimusss

Post by hyeronimusss »

Thanks! Actually it was because my wife (sort of) got mad when she heard me talking about getting a super bee, and that's what she said (sort of): you have meat for si, dnf for si/ge, fuzzsound for ge, rooster if you want to boost et, and don't forget the st, it's invaluable! What the fuck do you need that sb for? you already had to sell a head for those dam dam!
So I needed arguments
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Never tell your wife about getting new fuzz :badteeth:
hyeronimusss

Post by hyeronimusss »

I know, the children are the spies: mommy, look at that gorgeous new box!
By the way, they didn't believe me when I told them wah-wah etymology and translated cry baby in italian, they were like, we're too old for this kind of stupid joke :errr:
mjab-1

Post by mjab-1 »

Did you try the old ''investment'' argument? I tell my co-workers that fuzz pedals are a no-brainer investment that will only increase
in value. They think I'm nuts everytime the mail carrier brings another pedal, or they say "what's REALLY in all those boxes coming from the
U.K.?" They just don't get it! :banger:
I am Incinerator

Re: Fuzz Sound and Super Bee for Dummies

Post by I am Incinerator »

never played a fuzz sound. My super Bee is definitely pretty oomphy in the Low end, but the bee and my Sola MKII seem to be pretty similar in tone.

My wife really doesn't pay attention to pedals because they've came and went so often in the past. I do need to do a purge of sorts. I've amased a few more pedals than I am used to having.

I did get my wife to get on board about an amp purchase, and she wants me to have at least four to five guitars as a minimum number of guitars :crackjam:
TBoneB

Re:

Post by TBoneB »

jetofuj wrote:Never tell your wife about getting new fuzz :badteeth:
:cheers: Amen, dude!
JVania

Re: Fuzz Sound and Super Bee for Dummies

Post by JVania »

I am Incinerator wrote:but the bee and my Sola MKII seem to be pretty similar in tone.
I know you haven't played a Fuzz Sound, but can anyone comment on the Sola MKII vs the Fuzz Sound? I am probably only going to be able to keep one and the Fuzz ain't here yet... bummer but at least I will have one.