Main & Co. Supa Fuzz

Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Re: Main & Co. Supa Fuzz

Post by mjkk »

I’ve been waiting 5 years for a strat from Ian Anderson, so I feel your pain. Every week it’s almost done, but it’s a never ending cycle of mis promises.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
squarewave

Post by squarewave »

Damn, that sucks. Were does he operate from?

There are loads of echo park horror storeys on tgp, I was close to pulling the trigger on ordering one of his pieces of wood once but good sense prevailed thankfully.

Man I feel for you guys being fucked around by the arseholes
Insta @drewcifer01 @lavafangs @andrew_sings_solo
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Ian Anderson makes amazing guitars, he just over promises and under delivers on time. Walter Becker used a ton of his axes. It’s like if your not a rock star, your always at the bottom of the list. Still waiting… will let you guys know when I get it.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

mjkk wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:14 pm I’ve been waiting 5 years for a strat from Ian Anderson, so I feel your pain. Every week it’s almost done, but it’s a never ending cycle of mis promises.
Yes, that guy is notorious, but I would guess his saving grace is that he can actually build a guitar. I have heard lots of IA horror stories. I am sorry that you have to go through that.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

It’s been a fuckin nightmare, his builds are amazing, I’ve had one before. But after this I’m so turned off. And that’s too bad cause I really wanted to get a standard from him, again just wonderful instruments.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I worked everything out with Ian and like I said his builds are up there with the best. I guess he knows the Echopark guy, and I hate to talk behind anyone’s back but the dude isn’t right in the head I guess. Straight up a shitting builder that shouldn’t be building for anyone. I guess is amp guy knows his shit though, has an amazing amp collection.
1bottlerocket

Post by 1bottlerocket »

It's good to hear you have a way forward with Ian. That sucks to have money tied up for that long.

Yes, the EP guy has posted some nice shots of amps. He somehow bought the rights to the Narb brand name and tried to come out with an obscenely overpriced amp and cab stack that never went anywhere. Now he has a Narb pedal. EP stopped making amps at some point.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
Spook

Post by Spook »

Last edited by Spook on Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:pazuzu:
Spook

Post by Spook »

mjkk wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 am It’s been a fuckin nightmare, his builds are amazing, I’ve had one before. But after this I’m so turned off. And that’s too bad cause I really wanted to get a standard from him, again just wonderful instruments.
I've been waiting +1,5 years for fuzzes from Mustard effects, a real class act...waiting for a refund now, but
judging on past behavior i'm not expecting much
:pazuzu:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Shit this is turning into the list of shame. Ur again I’m my case Ian and I worked everything out and again builds world class guitars. It’s just the rock stars seemed to be the first priory over the little guys. I forgot how many Ian Anderson’s Walter Becker had before he passed away. It was definitely over 10 though. See what I mean 😭