"The Boneyard"

Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.

Moderator: The Captain

Graham

"The Boneyard"

Post by Graham »

I just stuck this up on another post about stacking fuzzes into Titan's - I was absolutely sure I had already posted it up here - the piccies are in my photobucket folders from a few years back and that generally meant I had done some shots for a post here - strange things happened to some of the older threads :shocked2: Anyway - I know Vince will appreciate these pics and I am sure that there are a LOT of newer members who never saw the Captain's alter ego, the little - :paranoid: "Voodoo Captain" :paranoid:

Didn't there used to be a thread here about strange little spiritual ventriloquists dummies from our esteemed (but not often seen these days) brother! - The mighty Professor Nice!! :paranoid: maybe he got a little too close to them :errr:

Anyway what you get in a suitably pagan festive package :penta: :-
To the left a Sonic Titan with controls for (from L-R) Volume - Tone - Gain and its own stomp switch underneath.
To the right hand side a Meathead Deluxe with controls for Volume - Filter - Attack and it's own switch underneath

The switch in the middle is the "Master Bypass" and needs to be active in order to activate the other stomp switches - Once it's out of bypass you can run either of the effects alone OR cascade the Titan into the Meathead (afraid its not switchable in the opposite direction - least not that I recall.

As for that little rascal living inside - well I think it is clear that something so scary looking (and playing!!) would have to have something that little bit "extra" going on inside - kind of like it has a life of it's own though I'd hesitate to use those exact words when it was not safely locked away in it's protective sarcophagus :captain: I only ever let it out once a year on a certain date and even then only for a very brief period - Just long enough that the mojo within can breathe it's own form of what could be described as "life" back into all it's kin here :flame: Maybe its just the essence of fuzz - possibly something a bit more complicated............................. :shocked2:

Graham - :mrgreen:
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

I remember that one, gets me excited for halloween. It also makes me miss the good old days of random 100% one of a kind custom offerings.
Thinking of which, anyone remember the photo contest? I wish that was an annual thing here. It was a lot of fun.

Anyway, sweet pedal you have there. In fact I wonder if you have the biggest if not atleast the sweetest pedal collection in the world. Are there any you don't have that you wish you did?
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Incredible pedal G! Linzi and Dave went all out for that one.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

Ace!!