Not many get to have a threesome to pop your D*A*M cherry :party:
Scott

Re: I've got a secret...

Post by Scott »

:lolmetal: :trippn: :lolmetal: :flame: :baddancing: :baddancing:
2guests

Post by 2guests »

DucRyder wrote:That brings me round to the outputs, I asked Dave to put two outputs on the B-13 so I could run the fuzz on one and straight into an amp from the other.
That exactly why I realy like my old Zvex SHO...dual outputs for running two paths. Great pedals you got there!
"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Thanks for all the kudos, lads! I'm totally chuffed, stoked and about 8 other adjectives. All props to Mr. Main for these righteous builds. I'll try to do them some justice and drop a tune here soon.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

My oh my!!!

"Across the light, across the night
You can hear the Captain's cry
Hands low, hands high
Upon the My-O-My"
It's like an orange on a toothpick
Brazilian

Post by Brazilian »

Wow, these are fantastic,well done Duc,great work from The Captain!!.
"The FZ- 673 possibly the best fuzzbox ever made"
Funky Druid

Re:

Post by Funky Druid »

DucRyder wrote:Thanks for all the kudos, lads! I'm totally chuffed, stoked and about 8 other adjectives. All props to Mr. Main for these righteous builds. I'll try to do them some justice and drop a tune here soon.
:popcorn:
DucRyder

Re: Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Funky Druid wrote:
DucRyder wrote:Thanks for all the kudos, lads! I'm totally chuffed, stoked and about 8 other adjectives. All props to Mr. Main for these righteous builds. I'll try to do them some justice and drop a tune here soon.
:popcorn:
Tax time here in serfdom... This weeks looking good for jettisoning the presonus/Cubase dreck and replacing with something functioning.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

Itching to hear these!!! :errr:
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:Itching to hear these!!! :errr:
My recording equipment is at my buddies house, to see if he could get it working. No luck, but I'm going to call the software company and see if they can help us trouble shoot. If not, this shit is going back to the store for trade on a protools set up of some sort and I have another friend that runs protools that will help me get something down for you guys (and myself)

As excited as you are, I'm probably more so because I've waited months to not only get these, but they are exactly what I wanted and I want to use them to make some noise!