Main & Co. Supa Fuzz

Rocking horse shit and chicken lips.

Moderator: The Captain

Jon

Re: Main & Co. Supa Fuzz

Post by Jon »

Spook wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:15 pm
mjkk wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 am It’s been a fuckin nightmare, his builds are amazing, I’ve had one before. But after this I’m so turned off. And that’s too bad cause I really wanted to get a standard from him, again just wonderful instruments.
I've been waiting +1,5 years for fuzzes from Mustard effects, a real class act...waiting for a refund now, but
judging on past behavior i'm not expecting much

Yeah I saw you leave a comment on one of their posts. What’s the backstory here, Dennis? MustardFX always seems to put stuff on reverb regularly and they only make like 3 pedals. Now I’m super curious…
Spook

Re: Main & Co. Supa Fuzz

Post by Spook »

Jon wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:04 pm
Spook wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:15 pm
mjkk wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:35 am It’s been a fuckin nightmare, his builds are amazing, I’ve had one before. But after this I’m so turned off. And that’s too bad cause I really wanted to get a standard from him, again just wonderful instruments.
I've been waiting +1,5 years for fuzzes from Mustard effects, a real class act...waiting for a refund now, but
judging on past behavior i'm not expecting much

Yeah I saw you leave a comment on one of their posts. What’s the backstory here, Dennis? MustardFX always seems to put stuff on reverb regularly and they only make like 3 pedals. Now I’m super curious…
I "helped" him with pictures and measurements when he was starting building the fuzzes, for that i was supposed to get the prototypes...free at first, then for cost, i had an treble booster being built at the same time, so i payed 225 gbp for the 3 pedals. this was pre-brexit.

since then he has said he has shipped the pedals on multiple times, only to come with some excuse when nothing arrives at my end.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but have come to realize he's a compulsive lier and a thief.
I have heard about others who also had +1 year wait times for tb's, but it was when i saw the stuff on Reverb
i got pissed...i mean what the F

So after all this time i asked for a refund, or i would share my story....still no refund, so let the sharing begin :)
I'm going to make an instagram post about it in a few days.
:pazuzu: