Super Bee V&R List

Germanium fuzz tones for old school heavy minds.

Moderator: The Captain

fuzzlight

Re: Super Bee V&R List

Post by fuzzlight »

Yup, there were a lot of people who got on the Bee list on the 2nd/3rd August 2009 when it was first announced, about 60 or so and i still have a few of those to go through. The Bee list currently stands at 173, its the biggest list of them all :shocked:
Patience is most certainly called for :chillin:

Joe
(V&R)
Bluesburst

Post by Bluesburst »

fuzzlight wrote:Yup, there were a lot of people who got on the Bee list on the 2nd/3rd August 2009 when it was first announced, about 60 or so and i still have a few of those to go through. The Bee list currently stands at 173, its the biggest list of them all :shocked:

Joe
(V&R)
No problem Joe, I wasn't having a bitch. :tu:

I know it will be worth the wait :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
Why not go out on a limb?... that's where all the fruit is!!!
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

It's the biggest list for a reason. A 1966 on performance enhancing drugs in a small box + LED? You can't make enough of this shit...
I am Incinerator

Post by I am Incinerator »

don't feel bad people who got on the Superbee list in the first few days, I got on the list on February 12th or 13th...I'm in it to win it! :crackjam:

maybe by next tax return time my name will come up for a Bee or one of the other DAM's I'm on the list for? I'm trying to stick back some money from this past tax return as well just so I can jump on the chance to get all of them when my name is called. :popcorn:
6strung

Post by 6strung »

Bluesburst wrote:
fuzzlight wrote:Yup, there were a lot of people who got on the Bee list on the 2nd/3rd August 2009 when it was first announced, about 60 or so and i still have a few of those to go through. The Bee list currently stands at 173, its the biggest list of them all :shocked:

Joe
(V&R)

Wow, that explains it all for me, now I feel like a jack-ass for sending emails to get an idea of when something will come through. Sorry to anyone at V&R for wading through my notes. I will just patiently wait. thanks. :cheers:
With Enough Courage You can do Without a Good Reputation.
chetz

Post by chetz »

I have posted these pics before but got the Bee out for a spin. My version is one of the original Hoochies pedals and this thing is really, really musical. I have to be honest and say I have sold some other DAM fuzzes and there may be a few other just because they are not what I want. I will not rate them either in my order of preference becaus that is so subjective. This Bee is in the top 5 of all the DAM fuzz I have owned and I will shock myself if I ever think I should sell it.

psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

gotta love that internal trimmer! DAM rules.
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

chetz wrote:Image
This is the most beautiful Bee in existence.
fuzzlight

Post by fuzzlight »

6strung wrote:
Bluesburst wrote:

Joe
(V&R)

Wow, that explains it all for me, now I feel like a jack-ass for sending emails to get an idea of when something will come through. Sorry to anyone at V&R for wading through my notes. I will just patiently wait. thanks. :cheers:

No worries man its all good, i really don't mind all the emails :badlove:
And here I have to make a small apology as I am about a month behind on answering people.

My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
We are hoping he will be able to come home in the next few weeks which will be a relief as visiting him in hospital 2 or 3 times a day is starting to take its toll, hence my slow replying to emails.
If any of you guys have not had a reply from before the 30th May let me know, drop me a line
fuzzlightjoe@mac.com or send me a pm.
:cheers:
hongsta

Post by hongsta »

fuzzlight wrote: My Son was born 4 weeks ago and arrived 7 weeks early, hes a joy but was born with congenital heart disease, the condition is totally fixable but we have to wait until he is bigger and stronger to be able to cope with surgery. I am sure he will do it, hes a little fighter :box:
We are hoping he will be able to come home in the next few weeks which will be a relief as visiting him in hospital 2 or 3 times a day is starting to take its toll, hence my slow replying to emails.
Hey Joe,

Wow, I can only imagine what you and your wife must be going through... Best wishes to you and your family, especially the little fighter!

andy

BTW, your son's health is slightly more important than Super Bee :tu:
GREAT transactions with Sickle, Skinpimp, Robapov , Sage, SBlue, imlikeajungle, fatherjack, get_with_it, Aviv and the Captain. Over 100 transactions on TGP (Hongsta) + eBay hongsta (558) 100%.