black super bee ...

Germanium fuzz tones for old school heavy minds.

Moderator: The Captain

Philip

Re:

Post by Philip »

Sickle wrote:B*A*D A*S*S
A*R*S*E
Philip

Re: Re:

Post by Philip »

Sickle wrote:
Philip wrote:
Sickle wrote:B*A*D A*S*S
I A*M A*N A*R*S*E
Easy fella..

:hihi:
:catfight:
spofftastic

Re: black super bee ...

Post by spofftastic »

I can't wait! One of these days I will get MY email telling me my super bee is finished.
Jules

Post by Jules »

My number finally came up and I got one of these babies through the post this morning.

Looks beautiful - my favorite finish of all the bees so far - but most importantly it sounds bloody amazing. Am I right in thinking the black ones are voiced just a touch darker? If so then it suits my taste perfectly. Sometimes it takes me a little while to gel with stuff but I love this sucker to bits already.
"Never underestimate the power of denial"
CitizenAudio

Post by CitizenAudio »

Love it so much
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Jules - when did you get your invoice? I emailed Joe last week and was told that I was in line for one of these black Bees and that he would send me an invoice this week but I've not heard since
minimoog56

Post by minimoog56 »

joe invoiced me same day as notification - black bee shipped to me... should be here next week...
slomatic

Post by slomatic »

That does look really cool. Mine is sparkly orange, but to be honest even though it's damn sexy I wouldn't give a shit if it was magnolia wood-chip on the case, it's what's under the hood that counts....and the Bee is just absolutely awesome!! Just the greatest tone imaginable. I'm finally coming to terms with what looks like a fuzz which topples the Meathead as my all time fave. I can't get enough Bee!!!!
Volume over talent
professor plum

Re:

Post by professor plum »

slomatic wrote:That does look really cool. Mine is sparkly orange, but to be honest even though it's damn sexy I wouldn't give a shit if it was magnolia wood-chip on the case, it's what's under the hood that counts....and the Bee is just absolutely awesome!! Just the greatest tone imaginable. I'm finally coming to terms with what looks like a fuzz which topples the Meathead as my all time fave. I can't get enough Bee!!!!
more than the meathead? between you, D, and justin it was the meathead fan club! i wasnt super intrigued by the bee just because i figured i had those kinda sounds pretty well covered and didn't need to wreck my wallet any more than it is, but you have sparked my interest! (not that i need to wreck my wallet anymore than it is! :choke: )
analog love <3/
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

I spoke to Joe at V&R this morning - what a nice fella! I should be getting one of these beauties in the next few days :dance: