D*A*M Tone Bender TB-00

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

You got one Scott? Nice job!
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Scott

Post by Scott »

just got in an early email i guess. Got lucky!!! can't wait to demo it although you already got the amazing philip treatment. :)
modeerf

Post by modeerf »

yeah, I just got the word yesterday. Mines in the mail...
Do Drugs, Worship Satan.
Scott

Re: D*A*M Tone Bender TB-00

Post by Scott »

modeerf, i know we're both jonesing to play it!! ilove that old crunch raspy fuzz. Don't know why but that sound really does it for me. :party: thanks Captn!! :captain:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Scott, sounds like it should be what you have been looking for, a super bee without all that bottom end.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
Scott

Re:

Post by Scott »

mjkk wrote:Scott, sounds like it should be what you have been looking for, a super bee without all that bottom end.
EXACTLY!!! good call!!!!!
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Did you get yours today Scott? Or anyone else in the States for that Matter. Also where are the serial numbers on these bad boys??
kb892

Post by kb892 »

got one here, wish i wasn't on my way back to work so soon but 1st impression is that it reminds me of my '66 from 05 with a voicing somewhere between 66 and super b mode. nice up front quality as opposed to the more congested midrange of the last 66's from the beggars banquet of which i have an example. more gain available than my previous two also and that was trying it out with a ric 330 packing lollar toaster repros that are quite low output! my only complaint is it didn't come with a battery! :banger: btw serial# is on the inside of the base between the battery and input jacks.
The Captain

Re:

Post by The Captain »

kb892 wrote:....my only complaint is it didn't come with a battery! :banger:
Really? There should be one hiding in the green crap inside the box...
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

I'm always glad when people ship without a battery... They tend to come loose and bash the circuit. I guess outside the fuzz box is cool, but batteries don't cost much, and I'll be using them up anyway. YMMV.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.