D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

erer

Post by erer »

Fucking yes
jerms

Re: D*A*M Greasebox GB-83

Post by jerms »

too cool philip!!! that intro riff is bad ass and then the reggae bit really shows off the versatility of the GB-83.... makes the wait for the mail sooooo hard!
norhyme

Re: D*A*M Greasebox GB-83

Post by norhyme »

This clip should also be on the second page of this thread!!!
so:
Philip wrote:

Recorded with Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster, GB-83, ZT Lunchbox, Shure SM57, Apogee JAM, iPad running Garageband.

:listening:

Love it - the great beginning and the middle raggae part was mentioned before :headbanger:
... I love the drama ending with the video fade :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: ...that raspy little sequence on the right side and the feedback sugar coated blade tone in the end!

:cheers:
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
Philip

Post by Philip »

I would explain the tonal/volume settings, but I am fucking plastered! :smashed:

Tomorrow when the air/booze has cleared...

daCod

Re:

Post by daCod »

Philip wrote:I would explain the tonal/volume settings, but I am fucking plastered! :smashed:

Tomorrow when the air/booze has cleared...

if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Philip

Post by Philip »

Ok, not plasterd now so...

For the first section the heavy drop D guitar was with neck pickup the Volume and Sustain at full, the lead part was with bridge pickip with the Sustain at minimum.

For the reggae section the pedal was set at half Volume half Sustain. The guitar, bridge pickup, starts off with volume on the guitar at 3, then 5, then 7, then full.

The mellow end part is with inbetween bridge/middle setting on strat. Volume on pedal at full, Sustain at just after half way up for the main lead lone, the fuzzier sounding guitar on the right is Sustain at near full with guitar volume backed off to about 7.

norhyme

Post by norhyme »

Thanks for the info :tu: :tu:

“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?' Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” ― Frank Zappa
Philip

Post by Philip »

:listening:
daCod

Post by daCod »

:crackjam: :lolmetal: :freakout:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
kb892

Post by kb892 »

fuck yes! this one'll be worth the wait (not like any dams aren't)