FZ-676 and B-13

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

FZ-676 and B-13

Post by DucRyder »

Here's a short clip I made this evening. It's all D*A*M, one guitar (Super Shifter for Bass) and an iPad running GarageBand. :captain:

"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
psycho*daisies

Re: FZ-676 and B-13

Post by psycho*daisies »

definitely highspeed motorcycle riding music!! :crackjam: :freakout:

i mean, 'fleeing from zombies on a fasst moving bike' scene... :zgrin: :ztongue:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
paine

Post by paine »

So are the FZ-676 and B-13 both on?

Sounds great man :tu:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

FZ-676 one track, B-13 another track, SuperShifter into B-13 for "Bass" sound. I can't mic two amps at once w/ the iPad mic so I haven't been able to use them simultaneously yet... But you are hearing both pedals on this.
Funky Druid

Post by Funky Druid »

:crackjam:
Lee

Re: FZ-676 and B-13

Post by Lee »

Sounded really good man. I always love listening to the FZ-676 pedal. There needs to be more demo's made
daCod

Post by daCod »

Ace Man!!! :crackjam:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Philip

Post by Philip »

:listening: What a glorious racket! :listening:

More and longer please! :badteeth:
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote::listening: What a glorious racket! :listening:

More and longer please! :badteeth:

I agree Philip, this is just a single riff /sketch. Still learning how to get this little GarageBand app to have some soul. Had to turn off the quantize function so the little bitch could swing. Cut down the "bars" to 7 etc. cross fades? Still haven't figured that one on it (dont think it even does that) The biggest thing holding me back is the fooking drums... I HATE DRUM MACHINES. We just don't get along well, hence my other demo with mouth drums / beat boxing.
:hihi: