Fuzz rong clips....

D*A*M Audio/Video Clips

Moderator: The Captain

Scott

Fuzz rong clips....

Post by Scott »

Here are a few clips of this amazing pedal. On the last clip, i sort of went into some strange riff tangent from that Neil Young riff but i think you get somewhat of an idea how this pedal sounds. There were a couple moments on the longer video where i turned the guitars volume knob down to show a little of the clean up but i didnt take it down too far. Each demo has a different depth(fuzz) level. Basic chords for an incredibly rich sounding pedal. The single note sustain that you get from this pedal is outrageous. Didn't get into that too much here but trust me on this one. Take the depth knob all the way to the right and it gets super fuzzy gritty. As one takes the depth knob counter clockwise, it gets a bit cleaner and bassier, yet still quite fuzzy. The volume knob does affect the overall tone. It's really a pedal that you have to try out for yourself. LOTS of fuzzy capabilities here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e89XddlRcY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joHz2C1aYQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5As5z-z7q8
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Nice, I love fuzzrites.
Why don't you embed them though?
Like this:

Code: Select all

[youtube]3e89XddlRcY[/youtube]
[youtube]9joHz2C1aYQ[/youtube]
[youtube]P5As5z-z7q8[/youtube]

Last edited by devnulljp on Sun May 09, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
Scott

Post by Scott »

thanks devn. I'm still computer illiterate!! That's where you come in to help guys like me out. :) thanks for doing that.
the treble boost kid

Post by the treble boost kid »

wow......this thing is gonna gel with my 5E7.
i dig that cream case.

.............still need a BF amp though.
someday.
Let's be fucking honest........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJF6kk7fjNk
T I E - F I G H T E R..........L E T S R O L L !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFNs0RALUQw
drunkenguitarist

Re: Fuzz rong clips....

Post by drunkenguitarist »

Good lord!
That sounded like a mixture of goopy syurp with a LOT of hair and dirt. :badlove:
molokaio

Post by molokaio »

fuck me this is special!!! awesome, Scott!
Spitty sweetness! This is perfect to complete the standard DAM line up! Congrats Captain!
Live Slow... Die old...
Mr. Min T. Fresh

Post by Mr. Min T. Fresh »

Nice clips my mang!!!!
I have a big dick and I challenge you to swallow it or fight me strait up.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Guys, i really appreciate the kind words. It was a 'stony' demo. :crackjam: :hihi: Next time i'm going to use my old SG with the P90s. Wait till you hear THAT fuzz using that guitar. Im surprised that the only other demo for this was the guy using a bass guitar. This SCREAMS for a 6 string! You guys won't believe the sustain this pedal has. Philip, you need to get one of these and do your thing, with the bass and drums. That's a man who really knows how to demo a pedal. Along with the man in san jose calif., whose name slips my mind. Sorry about that my San Jose fellow fuzz freak. I think it's Mike? BAD MEMORY! I think i'll do a couple more short demos using the sg and my tele, just to hear how the fuzz rong reacts to those types of guitars. :tu:
Jules

Post by Jules »

That pedal sounds great. Good news for me as I'm not too far down the list and really looking forward to getting it now. Thanks for going to the trouble of recording the clips Scott.

On a side not I had a listen to your Ram Head bass clip. Liked the opening warning - nice set up for what followed - talking about the pedal for bloody ages before playing only a few notes. Couldn't help but laugh. Recoding Youtube pedal clips is probably not the best thing to do when you're hungover. :wink2:
"Never underestimate the power of denial"
JP30

Post by JP30 »

nice clips.
sounds nice and full coming from your amp.
i kinda like fuzzrite with amp tuned bright, top boosted... get that old biker movie sound out of it.

I ve got me on the list only last week . . so i am not gonna be seeing mine for a while.
but I have JERMS "right fuzz" and I am 120% happy with it.
i am feeling my GAS for more fuzzrite stuff. . . :coffee: