Monolith Periscope

Everyone else.

Moderator: The Captain

redeyeflight

Monolith Periscope

Post by redeyeflight »

Quick n dirty iPhone demo of the Monolith Periscope fuzz. My jazzmaster with a wide range hum bucker in the neck and a Curtis Novak electric xii replica in the bridge into a brownface Princeton set on about 2. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPL2tvn-DAc
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
jerms

Re: Monolith Periscope

Post by jerms »

damn that's a monster!!!!!
Philip

Post by Philip »

Fookin' ell! :freakout:

Ace pedal, ace playing!
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

This is even more impressive the second time you listen to it. Absolutely ripping fuzz sounds from that thing, great playing to boot! :tu:
Smelt Xyana

Post by Smelt Xyana »

yeah that sounds really great, just recently have been paying more attention to monolith...hopeful to acquire
quark-21442.gif
quark-21442.gif (26.78 KiB) Viewed 5021 times
..the website didnt work...they just make small batches here and there? gonna shoot over an email. :popcorn:
Comesect
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Smelt Xyana wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:01 pm yeah that sounds really great, just recently have been paying more attention to monolith...hopeful to acquire quark-21442.gif

..the website didnt work...they just make small batches here and there? gonna shoot over an email. :popcorn:
Mine's for sale! :whistle:
Thanks everyone for the kind words on the demo. I need to get myself a proper camera holder and make some actually halfway decent demos. Actually we need to have a seattle fuzz summit sometime here, it's been way too long and we have plenty of stuff to do demos of! We end up usually just having such a good time that we never get around to actually making any vids! :freakout:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

redeyeflight wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 pm Actually we need to have a seattle fuzz summit sometime here, it's been way too long and we have plenty of stuff to do demos of! We end up usually just having such a good time that we never get around to actually making any vids! :freakout:
Between Wednesday June 27 and Sunday July 1 would be perfect for me. :oldgrin: :freakout:
Reminds me I need to start my "Coming to Seattle (and other parts of Washington, Montana and Idaho)" thread.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Oh shit...yea lets do it!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")