D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender Professional MKII

Collaborations with originators.

Moderator: The Captain

1bottlerocket

Re: D*A*M/Sola Sound Tone Bender Professional MKII

Post by 1bottlerocket »

These high prices are reducing the purchasing power of a lot of people and this erosion of real income is the single biggest cost of inflation. Talking about it will draw the ire of some members here, to each their own. It would be a giggle if it weren’t so sad.
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

Yes they're but nearly 3 fecking grand is total crack pipe. Green bastards where £750 new. I know because i was going to buy one but decided against it. Wish i'd bought one now for that price. But how did we get to nearly £2800.

He couldn't of paid more than a grand for it seriously.

Ps i know it irks some people on here and i don't have a dog in this fight he can ask what he likes for it, but the prices are ridiculous these days. Just glad i've got most of my pedals and don't need to buy anymore. Unless someone has a green bastard for a grand i'll take it :hihi:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I put the pedal up there intending not to sell it. Considering all the other solas ( mine not being the most expensive one) are $2000 plus, I thought this was fair. I’d never sell it for £899 as that’s what I bought it for from ant. If it sells great I pocket some money. But this inflation thing just isn’t me. Look at all the products we love on reverb and even here. It’s stupid. I remember the old days when we could buy or trade a DAM Mkll for $500. So please don’t jump on me. Thanks 😊
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
windjamma

Post by windjamma »

All good here my man :tu:
Chi-LA

Post by Chi-LA »

Hmmm there are several MkII and even a Goldie at a very fair $1200 on Reverb that haven’t sold immediately. I saw them last night and they are still there. Is the market softening up a bit?
Tin Shack King

Post by Tin Shack King »

A Goldie? Maybe I have my filters set incorrectly, but I can't find any Goldies on Reverb. Could you please post a link to the Goldie Chi-LA?
Chi-LA

Post by Chi-LA »

They are all gone now. Not seeing them in the “sold items” so either the seller had a change of heart or someone made him an offer. We’ll see if they end up reposted at higher prices…
Tin Shack King

Post by Tin Shack King »

Thanks!
dancehall

Post by dancehall »

Macari’s has taken down the Professional MkII web page, and a little bird has told me there will be MkII news coming sometime soon. Anyone care to speculate wildly?
spofftastic

Post by spofftastic »

dancehall wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:36 pm Macari’s has taken down the Professional MkII web page, and a little bird has told me there will be MkII news coming sometime soon. Anyone care to speculate wildly?
Noticed that today! Always have a habit of checking.... Wonder what's in store. :marx: