These go to 11...

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Re: These go to 11...

Post by DucRyder »

*clip under construction*
Last edited by DucRyder on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

fuck me man that sounds pretty bitchin!! Scooped and evil sounding as all hell!!! I like that a lot! Man...the flesh head, it needs to be part of the DAM regular production ala the grease box, that is all.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjab-1

Post by mjab-1 »

wow that sounds cool, different than I thought it would,
love to hear more!
Wesley Pipes

Post by Wesley Pipes »

Fucking mean evil sounding shit! Cool
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Thanks dudes! This is guitar-GRavity Isolator-lunch box-iPad running GarageBand (no interface.) Without a microphone and preamp let alone real editing software that you can use to EQ, you get what you get. In the room the sound is really thick. If I get some better gear and / or more time I'll do something better quality that does Dave's hard work more justice.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Cool duc, sounds great. The tones I've been getting are a bit different, but been using a low wattage marshall, which it just fuckin sings with, and a strat. I'll try to put something together here soon. Great shit though
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

mjkk wrote:Cool duc, sounds great. The tones I've been getting are a bit different, but been using a low wattage marshall, which it just fuckin sings with, and a strat. I'll try to put something together here soon. Great shit though
Absolutely! Everyone's going to get their own sounds. This is a Korina V into a little Lanilei with a 6 inch speaker. The volume is so low you can hear me strumming the strings on some of it and I can still do the liquid single note stuff at these volumes. Lots of variety here if you want it... Love to hear what you're getting with your rig!
Lee

Re: These go to 11...

Post by Lee »

redeyeflight wrote:fuck me man that sounds pretty bitchin!! Scooped and evil sounding as all hell!!! I like that a lot! Man...the flesh head, it needs to be part of the DAM regular production ala the grease box, that is all.
That pedal sounds very cool DUC and awesome Demo. I could listen to a lot more of the pedal. Hopefully there might be more demo's of the other Gravity Isolators that were made. A different take on the Flesh Head and I do agree with Redeye. The Flesh Head would be awesome if it was more available as a regular production. At least for small runs.
jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Cool thing for stoner riffs for sure!
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

really kind of does it all, the filter is pretty malleable.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."