These go to 11...

A fuzz box that looks like H.P Lovecraft’s remote control.

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Yeah, don't let my Neanderthal riffing make you think this is a one trick pony. This is just what it sounds like with hot PAFs cranked to 11 through a crap iPad with my limited skillz.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

iPad ain't crap sir.

Tis a lil piece of the past's vision of the future realized in the present. :badteeth:
DucRyder

Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:iPad ain't crap sir.

Tis a lil piece of the past's vision of the future realized in the present. :badteeth:
The built in mic is crap for loud shit. :catfight:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Re: Re:

Post by Philip »

DucRyder wrote:

:hihi:

Hey, the past's vision of the future aint perfect eh!? :badteeth:
DucRyder

Re: Re:

Post by DucRyder »

Philip wrote:
DucRyder wrote:

:hihi:

Hey, the past's vision of the future aint perfect eh!? :badteeth:
I guess the past didn't have a past that included a future using a Marshall stack and live drums.

Time for a new interface...
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

what is a good app or interface for recording on android devices?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
francè

Re: These go to 11...

Post by francè »

OMG :drool2: :drool2:

This shit is so GASSing!!!

I want one! If someone will sell it, sent me a PM!
Capitan is God
1bottlerocket

Re:

Post by 1bottlerocket »

DucRyder wrote:This wasn't custom for me, it was a small run. There are a few out there. I do have a pretty good stash of genuine Texas Instruments 2G381 but that shits like kryptonite to Superman when youre talking about The Captain!

To Leecifer yes, its a refinment of the Fleshie as I understand it. :crackjam:
Were these all sold direct from Dave?
Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
-Garfunk M. Rafferty
pothole

Re:

Post by pothole »

DucRyder wrote:Just for the record, I'd like to point out to anyone who thinks that because something is a smaller batch, or more rare makes it somehow more "amazing" or "cooler" than some other D*A*M pedals that every fuzz coming out of the D*A*M / Emanating Fist / Rogue Sounds ship is made by the very same two unique people. If you snag a Tonebender, Meathead, Fuzz Sound, Dope Preist, Hatchet Harry, Head Buzz, Grease Box GB-80, GB-83, Fuzzrong etc, etc, you've got a piece of soul made with the very same hands and the very same unique understanding of what's good. Lots of White Whales in these waters for sure but as far as any Hierarchy goes it's all arbitrary... And really misses the whole point. What does it sound like when you plug it in?

...said the guy that can't walk through his pad without tripping over a bunch of custom DAM pedals.... :hihi:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Seriously the GB-80, FS-75 and a meathead are some of the absolute best sounding pedals you'll find anywhere, all kidding aside.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."