AC-125 Grease Box

Fuzz tones for the musically outrageous and mentally overdriven.

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

AC-125 Grease Box

Post by mjkk »

First off, how are people enjoying these? I personally think that there tuned perfectly. THe Ac125's are a bit hotter than the first run of the GB-80's. And the sustain knob is pure butter all the way around. Also the Ac125 loaded ones seem to clean up a little better with your guitars volume knob. Cap't I think these grease boxes are getting better everytime, thanks again :tu:
I'll post some pics of the two here in a bit, then something else special that fits into these grease box fuzzsound equation. :marx:
EDIT: Here be the pics of White Ice #1 of 5.
Last edited by mjkk on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

I'm like, 100 feet away from mine but can't pick it up until tomorrow morning. Ugh.
jetofuj

Re: AC-125 Grease Box

Post by jetofuj »

mjkk wrote:then something else special that fits into these grease box fuzzsound equation. :marx:
:paranoid:
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

I should be getting mine this week hopefully. I'd like to plan on demoing these with Jerms and psychodaises when it arrives and making a video. I have an original custom run one and so does Jerms so that should make for a nice comparison...more to follow at a future date.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

You will be suprised on how they differ. You guys should also have a first run GB-80 too (I'm sure one of you will have one:) let me know it you don't though. CAuse I know there is a differnce between the first batch from the drawing to the first batch of the GB-80's.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
drunkenguitarist

Post by drunkenguitarist »

I can't wait til I get mine.
Enjoyer

Re:

Post by Enjoyer »

mjkk wrote:You will be suprised on how they differ. You guys should also have a first run GB-80 too (I'm sure one of you will have one:) let me know it you don't though. CAuse I know there is a differnce between the first batch from the drawing to the first batch of the GB-80's.

What are the differences?
tigerdriver

Post by tigerdriver »

King Cactus Crusher

Post by King Cactus Crusher »

:lol: Nice quote!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Thanks for posting this, man! I clean forgot I didn't throw up the words on here about the 125 Greasers :smashed: ...I blame Jesus and his stoopid birthday party!