AC-125 Grease Box

Fuzz tones for the musically outrageous and mentally overdriven.

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Where are all these quotes on the new Grease Boxes coming from Captain? Some psych book?
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
jetofuj

Re: AC-125 Grease Box

Post by jetofuj »

mjkk wrote:
Here's the box :marx: Inside Labeled "Mo Grease" A greasy, fatter version of the FS-75. Just a big beefy monster. Unique. I thought I liked the Grease Box the best, until I played this bad boy, very even in sound, natural, perfect.

:tu:
pothole

Re:

Post by pothole »

mjkk wrote:Where are all these quotes on the new Grease Boxes coming from Captain? Some psych book?
Mine is a Robert Anton Wilson quote...which is very cool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson I wonder if the Captain has ever used a Charles Bukowski quote...that would be rad if so. I'd love to get a Fuzzrong that is just a pissed off drunk sumbitch of a pedal with a sloppily scrawled Bukowski quote inside.
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

yeah, my Fuzzrong is definitely drunker than my Grease Box. I'm gonna start calling it Hank.
tigerdriver

Re:

Post by tigerdriver »

mjkk wrote:Where are all these quotes on the new Grease Boxes coming from Captain? Some psych book?

Mine was Terence McKenna
pothole

Post by pothole »

I think this is going to be my standard setup from now on....gotta love the primary colors.

jetofuj

Post by jetofuj »

Dirty mids in your face!
erer

Re:

Post by erer »

pothole wrote:I think this is going to be my standard setup from now on....gotta love the primary colors.

oh goodness :shocked2: love it!
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Lovin' the orange, Dave!
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
superfuzz

Re: Re:

Post by superfuzz »

pothole wrote:
Mine is a Robert Anton Wilson quote...which is very cool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson I wonder if the Captain has ever used a Charles Bukowski quote...that would be rad if so. I'd love to get a Fuzzrong that is just a pissed off drunk sumbitch of a pedal with a sloppily scrawled Bukowski quote inside.
i haven't looked but if its from any of the cosmic trigger books I think its a sign you should find them and read them.

GO ! ALL OF YOU !

x