AC-125 Grease Box

Fuzz tones for the musically outrageous and mentally overdriven.

Moderator: The Captain

mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Cool thanks for the info superfuzz
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
pothole

Post by pothole »

Got my first chance to use the Greaser with the full band last night and it shattered every expectation I could remotely come up with. I started the night out with a board full-o-fuzz and by about mid set I was down to only the Grease Box into a Pigdog Driver. I had the best tone of my life going on, I could hear myself perfectly and likewise the band could hear me (two guitar band), my volume didn't need to be loud since I was occupying my own little niche of midrange (Occupy Midrange!)...thus with all that amazing sound and cut I was able to focus less on the equipment and just get lost in the songs and sounds. Big thanks to those that helped me get this pedal and a huge thanks to The Captain for creating such an amazing instrument.
Rygar

Post by Rygar »

My grease box made my bandmaster sound like my jcm800. My right hand loves grease ROCK!!
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Congrats Pothole! I'm glad you are digging it. You just need a FuzzSound now :hihi:
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
erer

Re:

Post by erer »

pothole wrote:Got my first chance to use the Greaser with the full band last night and it shattered every expectation I could remotely come up with. I started the night out with a board full-o-fuzz and by about mid set I was down to only the Grease Box into a Pigdog Driver. I had the best tone of my life going on, I could hear myself perfectly and likewise the band could hear me (two guitar band), my volume didn't need to be loud since I was occupying my own little niche of midrange (Occupy Midrange!)...thus with all that amazing sound and cut I was able to focus less on the equipment and just get lost in the songs and sounds. Big thanks to those that helped me get this pedal and a huge thanks to The Captain for creating such an amazing instrument.

you are killing me! i love overdrive tuned fuzzes. cant effing wait till my name comes up on the list :cheers:
stratguy23

Post by stratguy23 »

Mine arrived on Monday, and I have to say, it is honestly my favorite fuzz, I can't believe I am saying that because I have a good bit of fuzz (not like some of you), but it is just awesome! So much sustain and midrange!!! I used it at band practice on Tuesday, and it cut through like a hot knife through butter. I really can't believe how awesome this thing is! Dave you did an AMAZING job!!!!!