Post your Pigdogs!!

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

Space_Case

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Post by Space_Case »

Thanks guys and yeah Spook the Mk1 does indeed have a couple NKT OC81s in it to go with an OC75. Also that Fuzzbound was the first Pigdog I got and is the one that I judge all other fuzzes against. It's not quite as snarly as the Mk1(tis a beautiful thing when the Mk1 gets to spreads it's wings in full snarl) but it pairs that with even more range than my MkIII/MkIVs and a volume roll off that is almost fuzz face like. Oh and 100% I've found it's party trick is when you run a wah pedal before it. Somehow without getting a feedback issue and while maintaining the feel of the fuzz you can get blooming treble that perfectly straddles piercing without being too thin or ice-picky. Plus it'll sometimes throw in a few note flips which is fun. And because I predominantly use an LP I treasure the tightness in the low end that it has.
"'Information. What's wrong with dope and women? Is it any wonder the world's gone insane, with information come to be the only real medium of exchange?' 'I thought it was cigarettes.'"
59junior

Post by 59junior »

Spook wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:58 am
59junior wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 pm I recently got a very cool red Pigdog amp-top Vulture to go with my amp-top Pigdog Rangedriver.
:picsorstfu:
:hahaha:

ImageIMG_3578 by 59 Junior, on Flickr
Spook

Post by Spook »

Space_Case wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:53 am Thanks guys and yeah Spook the Mk1 does indeed have a couple NKT OC81s in it to go with an OC75. Also that Fuzzbound was the first Pigdog I got and is the one that I judge all other fuzzes against. It's not quite as snarly as the Mk1(tis a beautiful thing when the Mk1 gets to spreads it's wings in full snarl) but it pairs that with even more range than my MkIII/MkIVs and a volume roll off that is almost fuzz face like. Oh and 100% I've found it's party trick is when you run a wah pedal before it. Somehow without getting a feedback issue and while maintaining the feel of the fuzz you can get blooming treble that perfectly straddles piercing without being too thin or ice-picky. Plus it'll sometimes throw in a few note flips which is fun. And because I predominantly use an LP I treasure the tightness in the low end that it has.
I also mostly use humbucking or p90s, think i prefer my Electric eye with humbuckers and the vol rolled off a nudge, fat and tight with a little sizzle :)
:pazuzu:
Spook

Post by Spook »

59junior wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:11 am
Spook wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:58 am
59junior wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 pm I recently got a very cool red Pigdog amp-top Vulture to go with my amp-top Pigdog Rangedriver.
:picsorstfu:
:hahaha:

ImageIMG_3578 by 59 Junior, on Flickr
Sexy 😍😍
:pazuzu:
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Anyone grab one of those EE’s yesterday?

Love the look of these, a slight return to Pigdog’s of old
Great job Steve :badlove:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Yeah, couldn’t resist it. Love the look of this run.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

I was on the shop 2 mins after he posted.
I just couldn’t pull the trigger.
To much going out atm
Lach

Post by Lach »

^ hard to do this time of year, although I managed it this time last year for a Fuzzbound :badteeth:

Great looking EE
Bigfoot2000

Post by Bigfoot2000 »

Can’t wait to get mine. Shouldn’t have done it really
Instagram: @bigfoot.2000
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

As much as I'd love one, I don't need another when my gold hammer wedge EE is already perfect.

Ben