Page 227 of 232

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:12 pm
by fendersilver
FUZZ ZONE FZ-1
This is Steve Williams Pigdog inc. replica of the Maestro FZ-1 (serial number 292),
a particularly fine sounding example of the earliest commercially made fuzz box.

Image
FZ-1 serial #12 :phpslayer:

https://youtu.be/VAWwBEx3Qkc

______________________________________
“The transformer in the amplifier blew up!”

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am
by windjamma
https://reverb.com/item/33307737-pigdog ... buzzaround

This was mine sold it recently, now you can buy it for double the price on reverb. doh :doh: :doh:

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 am
by Laservampire
My friend’s Fuzz Zone finally arrived today, hopefully should have some demo clips soon!

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:58 am
by 1bottlerocket
windjamma wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am
https://reverb.com/item/33307737-pigdog ... buzzaround

This was mine sold it recently, now you can buy it for double the price on reverb. doh :doh: :doh:
What a cunt.

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:31 pm
by freddy_von
Laservampire wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 am
My friend’s Fuzz Zone finally arrived today, hopefully should have some demo clips soon!
In Australia?
Mines still coming. If they’re starting to arrive in Aus, then hopefully mine’s not far away too.

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:54 pm
by Spook
windjamma wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am
https://reverb.com/item/33307737-pigdog ... buzzaround

This was mine sold it recently, now you can buy it for double the price on reverb. doh :doh: :doh:
Shitty !!! To say the least. ...i hate shit like that.

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:35 pm
by Fuzzisthebest
freddy_von wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:31 pm
Laservampire wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 am
My friend’s Fuzz Zone finally arrived today, hopefully should have some demo clips soon!
In Australia?
Mines still coming. If they’re starting to arrive in Aus, then hopefully mine’s not far away too.
Hey Fred ..... mine arrived in Brisbane 2 weeks ago .

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:42 pm
by Laservampire
freddy_von wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:31 pm
Laservampire wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 am
My friend’s Fuzz Zone finally arrived today, hopefully should have some demo clips soon!
In Australia?
Mines still coming. If they’re starting to arrive in Aus, then hopefully mine’s not far away too.
Yep, in Melb. This postal system is all over the shop at the moment! :smashed:

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:04 am
by freddy_von
Laservampire wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:42 pm
freddy_von wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:31 pm
Laservampire wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:42 am
My friend’s Fuzz Zone finally arrived today, hopefully should have some demo clips soon!
In Australia?
Mines still coming. If they’re starting to arrive in Aus, then hopefully mine’s not far away too.
Excellent! This gives me hope that it’s just slow amongst the chaos.
Yep, in Melb. This postal system is all over the shop at the moment! :smashed:

Re: Post your Pigdogs!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:47 pm
by Jazzmann
There are some Professional MKIIs in his webshop right now!