How long do you leave batteries in your fuzzes?

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

daCod

Re: How long do you leave batteries in your fuzzes?

Post by daCod »

Graham wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:54 pm whenever any nasty juices start to run out of the bottom :]

oops first post in years and rather unhelpful seriously though you'd be utterly amazed how long some of my pedals have gone on one set then there are the other lot "hungry beasts" less said about those the better

oh yes - hi to everybody who knows me still fuzzing along just can't find anything i need anymore - maybe one or two a year :[-
:captain: he lives :cheers:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
rafmax

Post by rafmax »

Graham wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:54 pm oh yes - hi to everybody who knows me still fuzzing along just can't find anything i need anymore - maybe one or two a year :[-
:cheers:
fernieite

Post by fernieite »

Graham wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:54 pm whenever any nasty juices start to run out of the bottom :]

oops first post in years and rather unhelpful seriously though you'd be utterly amazed how long some of my pedals have gone on one set then there are the other lot "hungry beasts" less said about those the better

oh yes - hi to everybody who knows me still fuzzing along just can't find anything i need anymore - maybe one or two a year :[-

Wow- Welcome back man! It's great to hear from you. :tu:

I'm kind of like Graham, I just leave them in. However, nowadays they have a best before date, so I try to replace them before that happens...
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

For some reason, that battery pic reminded me of this

Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
fernieite

Post by fernieite »

Didn't anyone ever tell you to pack your garbage after yourself man? :drunk: :hihi:
Great deals with: Stu, Graham, Sickle, Devnulljp, SteveG, peps1, paine, fuzzface6669, jetofuj, sciencefriction, jerms, rafmax, Bigfoot2000, whiskeyfuneral, monolithfuzz.
Laservampire

Post by Laservampire »

I don't think I've ever had a 9v leak. I check them all every few years when I'm having a pedal tidy.

The AA's do NOT live in my Maestro though!
Ben