D*A*M T-Shirts For Sale (also Tone Bender shirt)

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

psycho*daisies

Re: D*A*M T-Shirts For Sale (also Tone Bender shirt)

Post by psycho*daisies »

MMG wrote:
Erik in NJ wrote:Why don't you print up some more in olive and cornflower blue with the eye logo and without the typo on the back? It's a nice looking shirt!

When I saw your post I thought "What fuckin' typo on the back?" I had to go to the closet and get mine out. I've looked at it a hundred times and never noticed it!
:tu:

The guy who made them for me is totally unfamiliar with D*A*M & HE made the typo, but it was MY fault for not proofreading EVERYthing. It was my first experience making T shirts you can be sure I'll be overlooking every last detail if i ever go down that road again…

Anyway, cheers for being cool about it. :cheers:
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
MMG

Post by MMG »

psycho*daisies wrote:
MMG wrote:
Erik in NJ wrote:Why don't you print up some more in olive and cornflower blue with the eye logo and without the typo on the back? It's a nice looking shirt!

When I saw your post I thought "What fuckin' typo on the back?" I had to go to the closet and get mine out. I've looked at it a hundred times and never noticed it!

The guy who made them for me is totally unfamiliar with D*A*M & HE made the typo, but it was MY fault for not proofreading EVERYthing. It was my first experience making T shirts you can be sure I'll be overlooking every last detail if i ever go down that road again…

Anyway, cheers for being cool about it. :cheers:
Hey thank you for making them in the first place! I still wear both shirts on a weekly basis because I like the feel of the fabric and how comfortable they are. Wish I could get a couple more in my size...
MrB

Post by MrB »

how about some more shirts ?
psycho*daisies

Post by psycho*daisies »

Down the very last of these, guys...See first page of this thread for info. 10 Medium in black w D*A*M eyeball artwork on front, 1 XL, 5 XL of olive (same design), 2 L in olive and Tone Bender Mk1 in cobalt on white in S M L & XL...get em while they last, before summer. When these are gone, theyre gone. The guy who hand screened them ( with Powell-Peralta's old machine, previously used for screening skateboard decks!) re-used the DAM artwork screens for this shirt-run, so this is a first & last run...if interested, send an email to manta_raygun@yahoo.com (same addy as paypal)... send headsup first, to make sure ive got what u want... my pm space here is maxed out. Cheers, P*D
If you struggle baby,
It only tightens up...
sluttyindian

Post by sluttyindian »

Mate you gotta back up your messages! Call 1800-SLUTTY-IT for help doing this!
"These pedals are like women, when you need one there's none around. When you finally get in a serious relationship with one, they come out of the woodwork." -Turkish
jerms

Post by jerms »

i'll take a large olive one
Dudewater

Post by Dudewater »

do you happen to have any small in the D*A*M black shirts?
Nick
The Artist Formerly Known As nightraven

Post by Nick »

psycho*daisies wrote: 2 L in olive and Tone Bender Mk1 in cobalt on white in S M L & XL...get em while they last
You've gotta be real careful about waving that merch around, psycho*davey. Imagine what they'll look like after the macaris catch wind of this operation.
jazznrick

Post by jazznrick »

I had a vision whilst driving down an autumn lane... EFE Shirts! and more D*A*M shirts!!!!
Julia Stargirl

Post by Julia Stargirl »

ah found it :)
are there any shirts left over?
will there be more this summer?
We would like to order two in size "large"