POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

Pahathuasyndicate

Re: POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Post by Pahathuasyndicate »

Magnificent board
September Sound
Pladask
Microcosm
Polarized Flutter
Hexe Revolver

You sir, have tremendous taste in sound :cheers:
Robapov

Post by Robapov »

Pahathuasyndicate wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am Magnificent board
September Sound
Pladask
Microcosm
Polarized Flutter
Hexe Revolver

You sir, have tremendous taste in sound :cheers:
Thank you! Been a journey over there last year.

Got to make those heady sounds! The September Sound I picked up here a few weeks ago. Unbelievable device. Feels like I have super powers using it. Just floored and addicted to the sound and versatility.

Draume is a top pedal and I would recommend to everyone. Oooooooooooo I'm out in the desert for a few months doing nothing but playing. Hope to create a solid set of tunes for when music starts up again someday.
L O V E
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Nice board dude!! I recently got a microcosm as well but havent gone too far deep with it yet. I love everything hologram does. How do you like that toneczar halophase? Will it do a convincing univibe sound?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Robapov

Post by Robapov »

The toneczar is the stereo powerglide which is a beast of a trem. Absolute pure sound. Great great great for chopping up the strange micro loops and creating large spectrum textures. Also is legendary paired with a fuzz. I am into any pedal that can do some sort if subtle stereo panning.

I have owned a halophaze three separate times over the years. It sounds 10000% better when you are able to use both outs and I always have trouble putting it somewhere in my chain where that is possible. Perfect slow phasing tho and the ramp feature is special. Vibe sound is nice but there are lots of other more focused options on the market.
L O V E
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Cool thanks for that info! I need a better phaser that goes super deep but I love my drybell vibe and that’s a sound I always need. Was kinda hoping the halo could do both but sounds like that’s not really the case.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

I think this big board is done.
The drives swap out from time to time and I may replace the vibe down the road and put the gyro on my future small board due to size. Unless I can grab another down road too. As I love it.
Attachments
C722E1FB-7AF8-4C7C-8F9E-262E79BF7FE6.jpeg
C722E1FB-7AF8-4C7C-8F9E-262E79BF7FE6.jpeg (981.27 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
daCod

Post by daCod »

this board has been the go-to since mid last year. from time to time i swap a couple things out (zonk for mki, bog fuzz for muff) but otherwise it stays as pictured.
do have a killer chorus coming hopefully today/tomorrow that will need to be added :marx:

and this morales is slowly becoming my #2 behind the wedge. that EGC TB pickup screams. have plans to install a mosrite humbucker in the neck. ed elliot can wind a mean pickup.

Last edited by daCod on Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
1976@metal

Post by 1976@metal »

Doc Holliday wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 pm I think this big board is done.
The drives swap out from time to time and I may replace the vibe down the road and put the gyro on my future small board due to size. Unless I can grab another down road too. As I love it.
Awesome :freakout: great to see some Way Huge on there, and Creepy Fingers is definitely on my want list !
Zuff-1A

Post by Zuff-1A »

daCod wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 am this board has been the go-to since mid last year. from time to time i swap a couple things out (zonk for mki, bog fuzz for muff) but otherwise it stays as pictured.
do have a killer chorus coming hopefully today/tomorrow that will need to be added :marx:

and this morales is slowly becoming my #2 behind the wedge. that EGC TB pickup screams. have plans to install a mosrite humbucker in the neck. ed elliot can wind a mean pickup.

Morales looks sweet, awesome color and aging combo :badlove:
Lach

Post by Lach »

daCod wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 am this board has been the go-to since mid last year. from time to time i swap a couple things out (zonk for mki, bog fuzz for muff) but otherwise it stays as pictured.

That Morales looks so awesome Cody! The EGC looks so mean in there. Been loving mine! And damn that's a great looking board! Nicely spaced and all useful