POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Pics, info, thoughts on old and/or hairy gear.

Moderator: The Captain

GTHM

Re: POST YOUR PEDALBOARD

Post by GTHM »

Sickle wrote: I thought the center, unlabeled position on the mode switch was for a hidden envelope follower that provided auto wah..
:hmm:
Hey Donavan,

MANUAL* mode(no Exp. pedal required), you have typical Auto-wah/Env. Fol'r function(no Exp. pedal needed).

* What I meant before, in this classic Auto-wah mode, you don't get a decent 'quack' effect. The sweep is kinda cool though, with long notes(synthy).

CENTER mode(Exp. pedal required), you get a combo effect, Auto-wah + Exp. pedal use(can disrupt filter sweep with the Exp.) and

REMOTE mode(Exp. pedal required), you get a wah(?), which you can fine tune with the knobs(sweep range, etc.)

Hope this helps!

Here's the manual(probably even more confusing than my explanation):

http://www.korganalogue.net/korgother/S ... owners.pdf
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

markom89 wrote:Hey man,

If you'd still be interested in a Meatball by the time you're ready to buy, gimme a shout...
I'm selling one, and I'm sure we could work something out.

Cheers,

Marko

P.S. Yeah, I love the Dirty Boy pedals, and Alex is a cool cat.
Will do Marko,

nick_gthm

p.s. Does Blues have any Dirty Boy pedals? :bangs head:
markom89

Post by markom89 »

GTHM wrote:
markom89 wrote:Hey man,

If you'd still be interested in a Meatball by the time you're ready to buy, gimme a shout...
I'm selling one, and I'm sure we could work something out.

Cheers,

Marko

P.S. Yeah, I love the Dirty Boy pedals, and Alex is a cool cat.
Will do Marko,

nick_gthm

p.s. Does Blues have any Dirty Boy pedals? :bangs head:
I'm sure Blues has one or two of 'em somewhere :badteeth:

Did you see that Dirty Boy amp that sold on eBay last year? Went for something like $5k, IIRC. I know the dude that bought it on TGP. Seems like a wicked amp.

Oh, and with regards to the Schumann... John hasn't been building any since 2005, and the funny thing is, he doesn't even own one himself, believe it or not. I've been lucky enough to get a hold of John a few times over the past year, and he seems like a real nice guy. He has no plans on making the "old style" PLL's ever again- atleast that's what I gathered from one of his e-mails to me. I've *never* seen a PLL go up on eBay, but I do know someone who sold his (in quite shitty condition, I might add and without the 'expression pedals' and box, manual, etc..- just the PLL) for over $2k to a collector. I think it was for $2500, IIRC. I love mine and wouldn't let it go even for $5000. It's a very special and unique pedal like no other. John was/is having some problems, so I'm guessing that's why he stopped- he also said that the paints/chemicals used to cover the PLL 'caused lots of problems for him.
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

markom89 wrote: Did you see that Dirty Boy amp that sold on eBay last year? Went for something like $5k, IIRC. I know the dude that bought it on TGP. Seems like a wicked amp.
Heard about the amp, never caught the auction though! $5K. :wow!:

markom89 wrote:I've *never* seen a PLL go up on eBay
However...

About a month ago, I search for a PLL(don't know why). A PLL comes up. 6d 22hrs left. 2 views(seller's and mine?). $700 BIN.

Wait. WHAT????? $700. PLL. MONTH AGO. BIN.

DO I HAVE IT?

NO.

So, I see it, lose my mind, ADD it to my eBay watching list( :wtf: )... Mind still gone, CHECK what else I'm watching( :wtf: )... Go back to the PLL 10 seconds later... :choke: :choke: :choke:

:jerkoff:
markom89

Post by markom89 »

GTHM wrote:
markom89 wrote: Did you see that Dirty Boy amp that sold on eBay last year? Went for something like $5k, IIRC. I know the dude that bought it on TGP. Seems like a wicked amp.
Heard about the amp, never caught the auction though! $5K. :wow!:

markom89 wrote:I've *never* seen a PLL go up on eBay
However...

About a month ago, I search for a PLL(don't know why). A PLL comes up. 6d 22hrs left. 2 views(seller's and mine?). $700 BIN.

Wait. WHAT????? $700. PLL. MONTH AGO. BIN.

DO I HAVE IT?

NO.

So, I see it, lose my mind, ADD it to my eBay watching list( :wtf: )... Mind still gone, CHECK what else I'm watching( :wtf: )... Go back to the PLL 10 seconds later... :choke: :choke: :choke:

:jerkoff:
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!...
ONE WAS ON EBAY LAST MONTH FOR A BIND OF $700?!?! HOLY FUCKING FUCKSHIT MCFUCK-FUCK'S!!!
How come I can't see anything under eBay completed auctions?! I gotta' see this fucker.
GTHM

Post by GTHM »

markom89 wrote: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!...
ONE WAS ON EBAY LAST MONTH FOR A BIND OF $700?!?! HOLY FUCKING FUCKSHIT MCFUCK-FUCK'S!!!
How come I can't see anything under eBay completed auctions?! I gotta' see this fucker.
Can't find it either, couldn't bare saving the link... Will keep looking, ask around... Was probably longer than a month... Don't remember exactly(could be 2-3 months, tops!)... The PLL demons are back to haunt me...

Come on, somebody curse me out already!!!! :chop:
Kayzer

Post by Kayzer »

lil update ;-)

+350 pedal demos from hell
http://www.youtube.com/xtimehascomex
skybone

Post by skybone »

The current pedal board & collection:

Board: Korg DT-10 > D*A*M Red Rooster > D*A*M Sonic Titan > EHX Small Stone > EHX Small Clone

Now running a red Colorsound Wah after the Small Clone, but not put it on the board.

Other pedals on the lid: Red Rooster & Sonic Titan, RamHead & Meathead Deluxe, Drag'n'Fly & Meathead, FuzzRong & MkII.

My board's tiny compared to some on here! Pedal Board envy or what!!! ;)
japanese_collector

Post by japanese_collector »

skybone wrote:My board's tiny compared to some on here! Pedal Board envy or what!!! ;)
Best lady mine say size no matter only how play tune :tu:
CALI68

Post by CALI68 »

Off to a gig...think my boards will sound ok? :fu: :cheers:

-Chris