FZ-673 #008

Dark matter containment realized into the projected spatial dimension of human awareness.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

FZ-673 #008

Post by The Captain »

Unit #008. Pics for the next auction. The main write and sound clip is here

Goes live at 19:32pm GMT: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DIFFERENTIAL-A ... FESTATIONZ
DucRyder

Re: FZ-673 #008

Post by DucRyder »

silly question but, with the controls up full does it self oscillate?
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Philip

Post by Philip »

DucRyder wrote:silly question but, with the controls up full does it self oscillate?
None of that kinda stuff with #002, completely cool with everything at full. :tu:
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

DucRyder wrote:silly question but, with the controls up full does it self oscillate?
Narp. I got the test box to self oscillate under freakish hot conditions to find out where that would kick it. Unless you live on the Sun your okay :hihi:
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

The Captain wrote:
Narp. I got the test box to self oscillate under freakish hot conditions to find out where that would kick it. Unless you live on the Sun your okay :hihi:
I'd like to move there some days... I thought I saw something about the Zonk circuit oscillating and wondered if this cousin had that quirk. May have been mistaken, thanks for the info! Didn't mean to impune these pedals, just a rabid fan =] :badlove:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.