Been jammin' with the FZ-673

Dark matter containment realized into the projected spatial dimension of human awareness.

Moderator: The Captain

Cado

Re: Been jammin' with the FZ-673

Post by Cado »

Just had a blast through the FZ-673. First off, a big thanks to Paine for allowing his unobtainium to travel & thanks to Cubba for inviting me over to check it out. It is its own thing. I expected a strong MKI flavour; although it is present, it is tucked away behind its other characteristics. At the fore is its user-friendly capability; put the controls anywhere and a usable sound is at hand. Fuzzy yet smooth, I can't imagine any negative issues when using the FZ-673 in a live situation, other than the worry that there be knowledgeable thieves in the audience. Dave must have spent mucho hours of tweaking as this unit is unlike any other D*A*M I've had the pleasure to play through.
paine

Post by paine »

Hell yeah :crackjam: looks like Cubba's house is the place to be If ya like tryin out Rare D*A*M's :hihi: wish there were some fuzz lovers here in New Mexico, the people I show my shit to out here rarely show any interest.

A super big thanks to Cubba as well for trustin me with his Grease Box, this thing is super sweet :crackjam: My need to try one has been filled, but now the wait for mine to show up will be even more painfull :bangs head:
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

I'd be willing to swap out my Grease box for a week or so in exchange for a FZ - 673 :oldlol:
or anything else in my collection..
I would just love to hear this mother in person..
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Are peps still diggin there FZ-673?
Anyone down for a weekend trade or something?
~Matty
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."