Post by Lee »

LEE_BUZZ_05.JPG
LEE_BUZZ_04.JPG
LEE_BUZZ_06.JPG
LEE_BUZZ_08.JPG
Thee Most Beautiful Pedal I've ever seen. I catch myself staring at it
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Holy guacamole Laundromat! Dave put the shit right side up so you can actually use it! Nice work Captain!
Last edited by DucRyder on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Oh and Andrew... Ball tightening jealousy as HorseyBoy says.
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
Wesley Pipes

Re: D*A*M Buzzotron

Post by Wesley Pipes »

I dont think I have ever wanted a pedal this bad! :love: :drool2:

I just keep finding my way back to thread multiple times a day. Beautiful work Captain!!
Yggdrazil

Post by Yggdrazil »

Wesley Pipes wrote:I dont think I have ever wanted a pedal this bad! :love: :drool2:

I just keep finding my way back to thread multiple times a day. Beautiful work Captain!!
Same for me.

I've decided to try to build one for myself; or at least a Buzzaround. I ordered yesterday some NKT213 and other parts :crackjam:
Instagram:@Stonefly_effects

The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world.>David Fair
pothole

Post by pothole »

I totally dig 3 knob fuzz pedals. I'm not sure why..but I do. So, I broke my left pointer finger a month or so ago in a tragic lawnmower starting accident and haven't played much guitar since tonight...fired up the Buzzotron for the first time in over a month. Fuck and a capital A! The midrange. The sustain. The roundness. The whatever the hell cryptic skill D.Main applies to these boxes-ness. All I can say is get your hands on one of these things...fucking dark magic awesome!
Wesley Pipes

Post by Wesley Pipes »

pothole wrote:I totally dig 3 knob fuzz pedals. I'm not sure why..but I do. So, I broke my left pointer finger a month or so ago in a tragic lawnmower starting accident and haven't played much guitar since tonight...fired up the Buzzotron for the first time in over a month. Fuck and a capital A! The midrange. The sustain. The roundness. The whatever the hell cryptic skill D.Main applies to these boxes-ness. All I can say is get your hands on one of these things...fucking dark magic awesome!
Very nice description......want one in a very bad way!! :drool2:
Wesley Pipes

Post by Wesley Pipes »

Laundro that is Fucking awesome! Dont know how I missed that pic before..... Dark flow :badlove: