TB-00 & TB-02... whatever happened to...?

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

kb892

Re: TB-00 & TB-02... whatever happened to...?

Post by kb892 »

I have all three that I know of and am super grateful. Blue TB-00 Vox Tone Bender, blue TB-00 MKI, and olive drab TB-02 MKII . I had to sell off almost all of my DAM collection in the last couple years but I refused to that little set go.. I was in the right pla e at the right time with all of them.
mjkk

Post by mjkk »

Those TB-00 were fantastic!! I had one and let it go for a Marshall Supa fuzz.
"Yes I remember a brave guy named Roger dancing around musicians and cleaning their shoes. Occasionally we gave him our broken pedals for repair to get peace for some hours."
agoldoor

Post by agoldoor »

UNQUESTIONABLY my most painful trade was letting of my TB-00.
The Captain wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:59 pm
agoldoor wrote:What happened to this line of pedals? Were these related to the Magnatecs and died with those? How many were produced? Who has any of these?
Everything, nothing. Things just didn't go to plan. The Magna's were part of the master plan so them dying a death didn't help, we had hold ups with other things, the paint guys had bear claws for hands, using the words Tone Bender on anything other than a Sola Sound product became uncool over night, and so on.

I made 11 TB-00's and 6 TB-02's. There also the two TB-00 as custom units and a single TB-02 as a custom unit. You can pretty much consider it all a custom project in all reality. I do have other enclosures but the drive to do anything is not overly great.