Here comes the Sunn

The word on the street, FAQ's, forum updates.

Moderator: The Captain

The Captain

Here comes the Sunn

Post by The Captain »

Yo fuzzy bredrin,

Some of you may have been wondering why my online presence has been a little less active of late, or maybe why Linzi's name hasn't cropped up in our noise makers these past few months. The long and short of it, she done did had a wee baby.
He entered this realm on the 9th August as an incredibly premature creature of only 26 weeks old. One beautiful human being spent 40 minutes resuscitating him, this and will of the Gods, and the wonders of technology he now experiences life. Needles to say his condition has been of a severely critical state with both Linz and her partner Danny actually living in-house at the hospital. The wee one has stabilized hugely over the past month, his drug and oxygen dependency has dropped and as of yesterday went onto demand feeding, as in, he gets fed when he wants to. It has been a truly insane roller-coaster ride for the three of them but finally there seems to be a warm glow of light upon their lives.

On the work side on things, and as I have very briefly mentioned, I have been steering the ship solo up until recently. Both myself and Linz had began training Danny in the ways of solder before the insane times began and due to the pair of them acquiring a new dwelling both near work and the hospital I do now have Danny at the Castle a few days of the week helping me do prep work and the like. But for at least the next 6 months, if not more, I'll be building all D*A*M and EFE products.

Any huw, just wanted to fill you good people in on the score and reassure you that I haven't succumb to most hideous of human traits, laziness. It's not my usual style to have new pedals out there and the website not be a reflection of this. It shall be corrected and soon.

BTW - The little fella is called: Sunn Bluejay Tunstill. My suggestion of Slayer fell on deaf ears, pah.

stella_blues

Re: Here comes the Sunn

Post by stella_blues »

Thanks for the update Captain

Congrats to Linzi and partner, and great to hear Sunn is doing well now , my niece had a similar situation so I know how you feel. Wishing Linzi and co all the best for the future :badteeth:
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

My utmost sympathies and we'll wishes go out to Linz and her whole family. Glad to hear things are getting better!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
bluemoon

Post by bluemoon »

Glad to hear the little one is doing better. Congrats to the mom and dad!!!
doom

Post by doom »

Congratulations, and all my best wishes!
doom.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

Awesome news! Congrats to Linzi and Danny on baby Sunn! :cheers: :tu:
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
kb892

Post by kb892 »

Awesome news from castle D*A*M!!!!! Fuzz Baby :)
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Amazing news, congratulations to Linz and Danny :party:
’brutish in character but not thug like’
fendersilver

Post by fendersilver »

Warm Wishes and Heartfelt Congratulations to Linzi, Danny, & baby Sunn.

Post by Funky Druid »

All the best to little one and parents!