Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

Scott

Re: Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

Post by Scott »

Thanks Lee.
No doubt the ‘73 sounds awesome. It has an amazingly full and clean tone to it. It has the original speakers. Would love to try the out the ones that you mentioned :cheers: it’s good to be back!
daCod

Post by daCod »

The amp museum is growing it seems! Good job Scott. And welcome back :party: :cheers2:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thanks bro. I’ve been away TOO long but sometimes life takes you to strange places. I’m in Glasgow now. If there are any Englanders out there, let me know. Will be spending some serious time throughout England, starting in Durham tomorrow. Would love to grab a pint with a fellow DAM mate.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thanks bro. I’ve been away TOO long but sometimes life takes you to strange places. I’m in Glasgow now. If there are any Englanders out there, let me know. Will be spending some serious time throughout England, starting in Durham tomorrow. Would love to grab a pint with a fellow DAM mate. And YES, the amp collection seems to never end! One day I may some and this will be where they are posted first.
daCod

Post by daCod »

Dude - no way! Go see Paula at Strung Out Guitars in Glasgow!!! If you haven’t already :hihi:
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scott

Post by Scott »

Already did. About 4 days ago. Went to both the newer instrument place and hers. Very cool woman!!
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

Scott wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:43 pm Thanks bro. I’ve been away TOO long but sometimes life takes you to strange places. I’m in Glasgow now. If there are any Englanders out there, let me know. Will be spending some serious time throughout England, starting in Durham tomorrow. Would love to grab a pint with a fellow DAM mate. And YES, the amp collection seems to never end! One day I may some and this will be where they are posted first.
Scott! Good to see you back posting and still getting around. Hope you're having fun in the UK while the whole "United Kingdom" thing still exists. All you DAMmers should take Scott up on his offer of a pre-Brexit beer! :tu:
Lee

Post by Lee »

Scott’s s awesome person he can talk gear for hours and days. Hope you have a fun time Scott it would be awesome if you could bring back some fuzz to the US from Macari’s
Scott

Post by Scott »

I’m sure gonna have a look 👍🏻🧐
Philip

Post by Philip »

Scott wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:43 pm I’m in Glasgow now. If there are any Englanders out there, let me know.
Glasgow isn't in England. :smashed: :hihi:

Welcome back! :freakout: