Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

sledz

Re: Son of Oh shit, its the "I just boughted it" Thread!!!

Post by sledz »

Jim Goad wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:30 pm Defil Chacha that I got a couple of weeks ago and only just got round to making vaguely playable. It’s great! Good acoustic tone and low output P-90 tone from the pickups. I believe they copied a Hagstrom design for the pups.
That' a surprise. Here in Poland Defils are... well... not really appreciated. I have two semi-hollow basses and both are the ultimate junk, but at average price of 20 euro couldn't go wrong with them. Honestly, never seen anything that bad made as Defil axes; sound's not that terrible though.

Ok, must admit I really love one of these, but that's for sentimental reasons exclusively :badlove:
sovtekfuzz

Post by sovtekfuzz »

Stumbled upon a (almost) brand new '86 Rat, only a couple marks here and there. Sounds ace!
IG: SOVTEKFUZZ
Good deals with: Lpf4, Spook, Fishleehooker, sideasoundlab, freddy_von, hamoftruth, thinlazy, devnulljp
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

sledz wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:39 pm
That' a surprise. Here in Poland Defils are... well... not really appreciated. I have two semi-hollow basses and both are the ultimate junk, but at average price of 20 euro couldn't go wrong with them. Honestly, never seen anything that bad made as Defil axes; sound's not that terrible though.

Ok, must admit I really love one of these, but that's for sentimental reasons exclusively :badlove:
The acoustic Defil guitars I’ve played before are very crude. The 2 pickup Chacha and a similar 3 pickup model must’ve been their top of the range. Construction and finish are good and the neck fits tightly. I might change the tuners as they’re the same junky ones I’ve seen on other Defils.
It's like an orange on a toothpick
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

sovtekfuzz wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:56 pm
Stumbled upon a (almost) brand new '86 Rat, only a couple marks here and there. Sounds ace!
NOT A TOY! :freakout:
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

sovtekfuzz wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:56 pm Stumbled upon a (almost) brand new '86 Rat, only a couple marks here and there. Sounds ace!
That's awesome. And of course if sounds ace. It's a Rat! :tu:
Lach

Post by Lach »

Scored myself an Interceptor! And faaaarrrk me is it cool?! What a wicked Bender! Love it.
Attachments
20211123_190205.jpg
20211123_190205.jpg (547.9 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Jim Goad

Post by Jim Goad »

That’s beautiful!
daCod

Post by daCod »

Epic trade deal to end 2021. Returned my fender Alternate Reality series Electric XII back to stock configuration and swapped it for this super clean early 1967 (I think) VOX Supreme head. It’s glorious. Definitely thee sound of the 60’s. Anxious to give it the old freshman try next practice.
96E1FAEF-E40C-4846-A04E-ED87BF6CE0AF.jpeg
96E1FAEF-E40C-4846-A04E-ED87BF6CE0AF.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 690 times
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Zuff-1A

Post by Zuff-1A »

daCod wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 am Epic trade deal to end 2021. Returned my fender Alternate Reality series Electric XII back to stock configuration and swapped it for this super clean early 1967 (I think) VOX Supreme head. It’s glorious. Definitely thee sound of the 60’s. Anxious to give it the old freshman try next practice.

Killer amp :badlove:
You don't need pedals anymore :badteeth:
daCod

Post by daCod »

Zuff-1A wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:32 am
daCod wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 am Epic trade deal to end 2021. Returned my fender Alternate Reality series Electric XII back to stock configuration and swapped it for this super clean early 1967 (I think) VOX Supreme head. It’s glorious. Definitely thee sound of the 60’s. Anxious to give it the old freshman try next practice.

Killer amp :badlove:
You don't need pedals anymore :badteeth:
You ain’t kidding!
if you're ever in the shit, grab my tit
i like pedals when you know they're on
When I saw you with that lost look on your face saying you had just saw ET, I thought "uh oh, game over" - innerflight
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")