To brex or not to brex...

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

2guests

Re: To brex or not to brex...

Post by 2guests »

Looking at the news articles from around the world one day later I'm amazed at the sheer volume of "The UK made the wrong decision" headlines and articles. There are very, very few stories discussing anything positive about this Independence vote. There are even stories being written about how The UK wants a revote and asking why the pollsters didn't tell the UK the truth about the potential results (the polls showed the Stay vote winning giving them a false sense of security).

The media appears to be very upset with anyone going against their globalist agenda. That sheer volume of "the UK doom and gloom future" articles demonstrates the media is trying to belittle and denigrate what the UK freely chose.

My research shows that the EU is basically tied with the United States as the largest economy in the world. The United Kingdom has the 5th largest economy in the world. The UK is the 2nd largest economy in the EU just barely behind Germany, which is the largest economy in the EU and the 4th largest in the world. France is the 3rd largest economy in the EU and the 6th largest in the world.

To me, the reason the media is attacking the Brexit vote is because it gives validity to other countries to vote to leave the EU and govern themselves. If France were to leave the EU, the EU could possibly become the 3rd largest economy in the world behind China.

My conclusions are; if the media is against you, you are probably doing something worthwhile. The UK's economy is too large for the rest of the world "to put at the back of the queue" for trade. The EU want's to control the largest economy it possibly can so it can make the most money possible off of taxes, tariffs, and control of monetary funds from the people it controls.
Last edited by 2guests on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm gonna give you something to bathe for." -Chuck Berry

"You sure it's not a jerms clone? How do we even know anymore?" -HorseyBoy
Philip

Post by Philip »

Ahem... the UK, not England. The UK was still independent as part of EU. None of the countries that make up the UK are independent in their own right.

:badteeth:
2guests

Post by 2guests »

Phillip, yes, you are correct. I misused the word England when I should have said the UK. I've edited my post to use the proper name. Thank you.

PlumCrazy

Post by PlumCrazy »

Oh, and it was reported that overnight the UK went from the 5th largest economy to the 6th due to the aftermath.
http://www.plumcrazyfx.com
Everytime i comb my hair, thoughts of u get in my eyes.
chankgeez

Post by chankgeez »

The Un-United Kingdom of Scotland & Gibraltar?
"Kiev is a hell of a town." - Larry King
Philip

Post by Philip »

chankgeez wrote:The Un-United Kingdom of Scotland & Gibraltar?
... and Northern Ireland. :badteeth:
2guests

Post by 2guests »

PlumCrazy wrote:Oh, and it was reported that overnight the UK went from the 5th largest economy to the 6th due to the aftermath.
Let's think about this. In order for the UK to drop from 5th to 6th would be for the UK to loose one half a trillion dollars in trade overnight. That didn't happen.

The only group that stands to loose GDP is the EU. That's why the media is spreading fear through stories about the UK's economy failing and the devaluation of the Pound. The media is trying to discredit the choice of the British people.

No one knows what will happen to the UK's economy because of their vote to leave the EU. It will take several years to see what happens. But don't think that the globalists won't do everything they can, at every turn possible, to vilify the UK and punish them for voting to leave.

However, if taxes and tariffs are reduced in the UK the UK's GDP will increase.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

It went from 5th to 6th briefly due to the £ dropping so significantly. It then recovered a bit.
Bert Ohlsson

Post by Bert Ohlsson »

Bernard Connolly - part II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhKIqt_SIFg

:coffee:

Connally 5 min on CNBC three years ago:
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000161188
Last edited by Bert Ohlsson on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
innerflight

Post by innerflight »

Billy Connolly - part 1

on a serious note - http://www.scotsman.com/news/poll-puts- ... -1-4163338
’brutish in character but not thug like’