Show us your Partscaster...

General discussion, shit shooting, banter and sexual innuendo

Moderator: The Captain

DucRyder

Re: Show us your Partscaster...

Post by DucRyder »

jagermonster wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:09 pm We need to hear that jazzy!
+1
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

DucRyder wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:24 pm
jagermonster wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:09 pm We need to hear that jazzy!
+1
Here's one: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=21503&p=341119

I'm sure there were others, too.
redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight »

Ah cheers yea. It will be all over my new record for my trio, when I finish it... :bangs head: :bangs head:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
devnulljp

Post by devnulljp »

Seeing a lot of love for Teles with oddball neck pickups. This is mine.
Body is by Jerome Jeffrey of Glebe Guitar Repair in Ottawa, alder body, nitro finish w/ medium-light relic.
Neck pickup is from a 60s Teisco WG2L, bridge is a DonMare El Black Krowe, and it sounds killer.
Tele1.jpg
Tele1.jpg (128.38 KiB) Viewed 2948 times
Dear Bongo, No.
Good deals with all these guys
HorseyBoy

Post by HorseyBoy »

devnulljp wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:08 am Seeing a lot of love for Teles with oddball neck pickups. This is mine.
Body is by Jerome Jeffrey of Glebe Guitar Repair in Ottawa, alder body, nitro finish w/ medium-light relic.
Neck pickup is from a 60s Teisco WG2L, bridge is a DonMare El Black Krowe, and it sounds killer.
Nice! But where's the neck from? Rosewood board looks killer.
DucRyder

Post by DucRyder »

That's a beauty Dev! Diggin' those white witchies
"...Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" H.S.T.
simonm

Post by simonm »

introducing the P13 Tele/Dano mutt!

modified cheap ebay body and axesrus hardware, plus 90s Dano neck, vintage tuners and pickups and wiring harness I had lying around. With square polepiece P13 in the bridge, 50s CRL pots and bumblebee cap. Still waiting for electrosocket and strap buttons. Sounds great! Standard modern tele wiring. I've had a couple of tele style gtrs in the past, but not kept them. It does look a bit odd with the dano neck, but it fits good and feels comfy. I had been looking at/for chunkier tele necks, but gave up! Scale length on the Dano is half an inch shorter, but looks like more with the small headstock.
Handmade, high-impact, great-looking radical queer germanium fuzz. A different approach to 1960s-inspired fuzz pedals, no clones, check them out at https://goodfuzzysounds.com or on YouTube https://tinyurl.com/GFS-YT
Philip

Post by Philip »

Odd, but ace looking! :tu:
rootfifthoctave

Post by rootfifthoctave »

devnulljp wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:08 am Seeing a lot of love for Teles with oddball neck pickups. This is mine.

Tele1.jpg
This is like the final evolution of the one i posted! :love: Really cool.
DBBlues

Post by DBBlues »

I have a few. Let's start with one I don't have yet. It is a Lindley-Coodercaster with a Teisco in the neck, a Ric in the middle-bridge and a Supro in the bridge. The body is from Fender Japan and the neck is a Fender Mexico Wayne's World. I love that I will have anything connected to Wayne's World.